• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Silent Mary POTC SALAZAR SHIP MOD idea

As far as I remember from the Indy the locators are set relatively simply in Maya (I just don't remember the actual menu button, but it IS there). The only thing you have to remember is that Storm is very sensitive to naming things, and for guns you need not only a locator position, but a direction as well.

There are couple of remarks around these posts:
HMS Indefatigable (1784) frigate

I thought that start a conversation merely meant i would make a new thread
Ah; well, then I can confirm that "Start a Conversation" makes a private message, while "Post New Thread" makes a new thread.

I don't want to screw up, on my first time on this website..
Don't worry; we're pretty forgiving here.
It's easy enough for a moderator to fix little mistakes. :doff

Do any of you know the proper terminology for the rounded arched doors on the Silent mary? Or any ship for that matter?

Do any of you know the proper terminology for the rounded arched doors on the Silent mary? Or any ship for that matter?
Not sure which you are referring to.
But the phrase "rounded arched doors" sounds nicely descriptive. :onya

Unfortunately, work on this model will not continue. At least not by me. My partner stopped making textures and went about his own business. While waiting for him, I also lost the desire. In General, the topic can be closed. I'm sorry for what happened.

Unfortunately, work on this model will not continue. At least not by me.
Ouch; that's a shame. You were making such good progress...

Any chance you could share the files you created so far?
Maybe somebody can continue where you left off?

My partner stopped making textures and went about his own business.
Perhaps somebody else here can help out with those?
@Jack Rackham and @Grey Roger are both pretty good with them.

Yep, I don't see a reason to let all this work go to waste.
Unless if @Gowras suspects that he will be interested in texturing himself in the future. :shrug

who exactly will make textures?) you need to decide. I'll give him a model. And I would like to see in this forum thread how things are going. I spent a lot of time on it) I'm not ready to give it up in bad hands.

who exactly will make textures?) you need to decide. I'll give him a model. And I would like to see in this forum thread how things are going. I spent a lot of time on it) I'm not ready to give it up in bad hands.
Exactly, just like Gowras mentioned that we put lot of work and passion in this project. He made amazing model and I was trying to do all my best to make textures just perfect as it posiible. So we do hope that the person who will take a part in this project will do all the best and respect the work and passion that we put in this project. Cheers:cheers

I have cheked the ship in GM-viewer and the models are great and so are the textures.
I'm sorry but I can't see that I can improve anything here.

Back