• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Surprise

Anyone know how to turn images into spoiler drop down menus?
Firstly, type 'spoiler' in [these brackets], and '/spoiler' in the same type of brackets.
Then, click 'insert image', type the image URL in the box, and insert between the 'spoiler' brackets.
It should look like:
spoiler [in brackets] (image) /spoiler [in brackets]
And you should get the drop-down effect. :onya

@Jack Harrison, your work is shaping beautifully, I love it! :woot

okay. the guns there don't fit.
HMS-Surprise-stern.jpg

the superior part must be roudn shaped, and the guns must be under the windows, at the sides of the keel-driver.

No, the cannons was putted on the deck, if you watch the film you can see they...

Waiting for an upgrade, if you want to see a 3d Black Pearl go there: http://www.google.it/imgres?imgurl=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3012/3111420102_3bc76d9d84.jpg&imgrefurl=http://flickr.com/photos/33399288%40N04/3111420102&usg=__NUwRSf8psqeBbnbErYxxQPMtJD0=&h=375&w=500&sz=76&hl=it&start=29&sig2=uVEoZS7lSg5m7UrzyxU_4w&zoom=0&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=o8Su98LWUKueXM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfigurehead%2B3d%26start%3D21%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dit%26client%3Dopera%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dit%26ndsp%3D21%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=1AWBTLLqCdGKswbc0vSoBw

Update: fixed the stern, added the long guns and the liguns and worked on the bow, what do you think?

For the deck, for you i have to use the stock coas deck texture or what?

P.S. Someone can upload the old surprise figurehead on the ftp, or here?

2n7pqap.jpg

o5xfep.jpg

spzsx4.jpg

What do you think?

The stern is getting better! More like Rose than the real Surprise now. :yes
All I would say is I think it needs enlarging for the space under the windows, where the nameplate would be.
Otherwise, I can't wait to sail her in my game! :cheeky

That's excellent! You even put the nameplate on, too! :doff

now looks perfect. what i meant was that the bow, more precisely the superior aft part, was too square look...

Although I like the name plate, that does make it near impossible to use her in random encounters and such.
For that reason, I might suggest having no nameplate. We used to have nameplates on several ships, but we removed most of them.

Other than that, she does look very, very good! :woot

Thank's :doff

For the nameplate, i'll remove it...
For the bow chasers, i think no, i don't know where to put they...
@tryade, what do you mean? I don't understend...

so far lookin good ,can see u borowed the stern gallery form the old surprise ;)

btw u should use low poly guns instead od these ones ,with these ul get over 40k polys for guns only

Yes, i like that stern gallery, i only rescaled it and changed a bit... :doff

If i use the low poly only in the gun deck?

what i meant is that in your previous version, the bow superior part was purely square.. and that was a werid effect. now, that said part is mroe round, and more near to the gallery.

Although I like the name plate, that does make it near impossible to use her in random encounters and such.
For that reason, I might suggest having no nameplate. We used to have nameplates on several ships, but we removed most of them.
How about having a quest-only version with the nameplate, and an encounterable version without it? :shrug

Back