• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gentlemen of Fortune 1.2 Maelstrom refined Mod

Where did you capture the beauty? What was your best prize yet?

It was a bounty ship sent by the Dutch. I didn't expect to encounter it, though I know GoF 1.2 has fantasy ships included as well. I was thinking about replacing it with original Queen Anne's Revenge, but I will keep it since I like some fantasy elements in a pirate game. :) I haven't got further than 4th class ships yet in my Mod, but I like going slowly.

It was a bounty ship sent by the Dutch. I didn't expect to encounter it, though I know GoF 1.2 has fantasy ships included as well. I was thinking about replacing it with original Queen Anne's Revenge, but I will keep it since I like some fantasy elements in a pirate game. :) I haven't got further than 4th class ships yet in my Mod, but I like going slowly.
My best prize was a Dutch Man o War (yep, those ugly things), which I captured with the Dog of War. I boosted her speed to 26 so she is insanely fast. However, I'm now using the Superior Warship as it has firepower, faster and more maneuverable than other warships.

Hmm, there are a few ships used that are similar to the original Queen Anne's Revenge. One is the sloop of war from GOF2, and the other is the frigate-rigged Snow from TEHO, which was used as the QAR in Historical Eras

My best prize was a Dutch Man o War (yep, those ugly things), which I captured with the Dog of War. I boosted her speed to 26 so she is insanely fast. However, I'm now using the Superior Warship as it has firepower, faster and more maneuverable than other warships.

Hmm, there are a few ships used that are similar to the original Queen Anne's Revenge. One is the sloop of war from GOF2, and the other is the frigate-rigged Snow from TEHO, which was used as the QAR in Historical Eras

There is a 100% exact model of Queen Anne's Revenge in Eras 2 Mod. :)

@Mirsaneli Do you think its possible to port the cannon fire smoke (white and red) from PotC over to CoAS? Do the particles work differently?

Unfortunately, that's the most complex thing, because in COAS, particles are loaded from Particles folder and they have a different extension. I have been trying, but with no luck so far. I wanted to port the white smoke from New Horizons, but nothing so far...

Enjoy the new HD textures. Coming with the new release...

Buccaneer-s-0000.jpg

Buccaneer-s-0001.jpg

Buccaneer-s-0002.jpg

Buccaneer-s-0003.jpg

Buccaneer-s-0004.jpg

Buccaneer-s-0005.jpg

@Mirsaneli Do you think it would be possible to replace the brown text box in CoAS with the blue-gold one from PotC? A bonus would be the ability to include the character speaking at the top left hand corner like PotC too!

Gentlemen of Fortune 1.2 Maelstrom Refined mod final version introduction video. A lot has been done on the way, I hope you will enjoy it:

Happy new year anyway.:ahoy

I already have the mod working on my pc, the graphic improvement is spectacular. :onya

Back