• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gentlemen of Fortune 1.2 Maelstrom refined Mod

I did, problem is the sky is white (I tested evening and night) while light textures exists only on ship and character

That's because COAS has a much more complex shadow system. Unfortunately, not everything can be imported the same way as it is in POTC, because you brake some things that COAS has built in in the Storm 2.8 engine.

Choosing the wrong enemy

Damn... this isnt nearly as bad as the mission as a English Privateer, where you have to defend Port Royal from 8 spanish class 1-2 ships. I only had 3 battleships and I took out all of them. 2 Man o Wars, 4 battleships and 2 lineships.

Also could you explain to me how the sounds work? I want my game to only have PotC music, but that would not work as the game would simply cease to play any music if I just delete non potc music

Also could you explain to me how the sounds work? I want my game to only have PotC music, but that would not work as the game would simply cease to play any music if I just delete non potc music

The file called music_alias, located tin Resource\INI\aliases controls which music will be played in certain locations. Open that file and have a look into it, then choose which music files you want to be played. Simply erase the ones that you don't want, and also add the new files and put their names inside that folded.

Tried that, no music played...
The file called music_alias, located tin Resource\INI\aliases controls which music will be played in certain locations. Open that file and have a look into it, then choose which music files you want to be played. Simply erase the ones that you don't want, and also add the new files and put their names inside that folded.

Buccaneer-s-0004.jpg

Back