• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What Other PC Games Does Everyone Play?

I'm still playing TF2 in my spare time.

FM2010 takes a bit of my time it work also :modding

Children Of The Nile
Are you playing the browser game? Or the PC one?

Is it any good? I have played Caesar 3, Pharaoh, and Zeus.

Its the PC one, i did look at the browser one but i like the pc one more. Its as Stallion said bellow a awesome game, its well worth the money and it'll have you hooked for months. Like all building sims there's a stratical advantage to placing them but in this one its not just strategical its also a must because if you mess up the people don't let you forget about it, they will camp outside your palace protesting till you sort there needs out, too many protesting and its game over. This was the first game like this that placing buildings wasn't just about how fast you can get meterial to or from that building to the next, but since i had been playing Stronghold 2 for several months before this i had a better understanding of what was needed however that has all gone because i haven't played COTN for a very long time.

If it's the PC one, I've played it. :yes Awesome game, but it doesn't want to run on my new computer. :modding
Your right there bud, one of the best building sims ever, beats CityX and most of the other city building sims, a shame they didn't make a follow up, i know they made Alaxandria or something like that as an addon but i don't think it was released in box form and if it was i never saw it shoulod have check my other friend "EBay" to see if i could buy it from there, i might end up having to do that with COAS because its obvious there is no rush for its release in the UK, i checked yesterday and its stil to be announced. :modding :modding :modding

Civilization V Extreme Diplomacy Game Mode Announced
2K Games today announced a new game mode that will be included in the upcoming "Civilization V" sequel called Extreme Diplomacy, which allows two world leaders to enter a death match fight if normal diplomacy fails.

Two world leaders enter; one world leader leaves. The victor will obtain complete control of the challenger's world empire.

Here is the new diplomacy system:
extremediplomacy_civ5_original.jpg

An Uber Edition of Sid Meier’s Civilization V will include an optional eight-button joystick to bring the classic fighting arcade game feel to these Extreme Diplomacy battles. Additionally, each world leader will have unique special attacks and finishing moves, including:

* George Washington's Uncle Slam Attack
* Oda Nobunaga's Tsunami Train Attack
* Otto von Bismarck's Hurricane Helmet Spike Attack
* Ramesses II's Phalanx of the Leopard Army
* Montezuma's Revenge of the Aztec Army
* Napoleon's Complex Military Strike

In addition to the introduction of hexagon tiles allowing for deeper strategy, more realistic gameplay and stunning organic landscapes for players to explore as they expand their empire, Extreme Diplomacy gives Sid Meier’s Civilization V players yet another way to take over empires and conquer the world.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=359842

xD:

Has anybody on here ever had any luck trying to return an opened copy of a Steam-enabled game? Just Cause 2 is so buggy it's all but unplayable, and there's no sign of any more patches. I also get nonstop BSODs while playing (not from overheating the GPU - it never goes above 64C) - this is something none of my other games do.

laugh.gif
me.gif

Think I fixed Just Cause 2 - I used a System Restore and got everything back to the way it was before I updated all the Nvidia drivers. The game stutters like crazy now, but it at least works. Somewhat.
rolleyes.gif

I was just playing Shadow Warrior and I stumbled upon a fortune cookie. This what it said:
"Fortune say: Man who stand on toilet high on pot." :facepalm:shock

This game looks pretty interesting. I wish I could find it.

I've been playing a fun little single player freebie game lately. Space combat game called Battleships Forever.

You can find it at http://www.wyrdysm.com/games.php

Nice little arcadish type top down combat game. Plus its moddable.

Cap'n Drow

[quote name='Cap'n_Drow' date='25 April 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1272253221' post='365687']
I've been playing a fun little single player freebie game lately. Space combat game called Battleships Forever.

You can find it at http://www.wyrdysm.com/games.php

Nice little arcadish type top down combat game. Plus its moddable.

Cap'n Drow
[/quote]
so how long before you release a "space pirates" mod :will

so how long before you release a "space pirates" mod :will

Well to be perfectly direct, space pirates are already part of the game. You get to play that in one of the four skirmish modes. :dance

Though a series of story type scenarios similar to the main campaign would be fun.

Cap'n Drow

Anybody on here playing or has played Mirror's Edge? I found it in a bargain bin a while back, and thought it looked interesting. I have to say, it's one of the most original games I've played in years. Pathetically short, though.

:gday mates,

Current or recent games for me include:

- AoP: COAS
- Mount and Blade
- Mount and Blade Warband
- Napoleon: TW
- Empire: TW
- ArmA 2
- Silent Hunter 3
- Silent Hunter 5 (shelved until patched, although I'm about to add some mods and see how it goes)
- Oblivion + addons
- Medieval: TW + Kingdoms
- POTC Build Mod
- Third Age: Total War (Mod)

Probably others as well but they're the favs that come to mind...

Cheers :cheers

I d/l the demo for Star Trek Online, I think it's enjoyable. Albeit, the demo is short. I'm tempted to buy the game, but I can't afford to pay a subscription on a monthly basis right now. After the demo ends, you can still run around and fly your ship, but you can't take any missions or jump into any kind of matches. Really, all that's left to do after the demo ends is stare at the chat box :rolleyes:

Well, Aside from playing POTC and COAS (mostly the latter), I did get quite a kick out of the sims 3 for a while....until I got the top spot at every job, and built a house that was costing like 30,000 in bills. (Complete with 5 bedrooms, a swimming pool with a moat, and a vault) I got stuck on sim city 4 for a while...but got bored as you can only make so many metropolises

Red Faction Guerilla occupied a huge part of my time. The Sabateur was great as well. I would have like to see more out of Crysis. I have even finished off Mass Effect 1 and 2

I play a bit of Team Fortress 2 from time to time. Far Cry 2 was a hit for me as well. Just Cause 2 was alright as well.

I've played a shelved so many games, as I get bored so easily, or I finish them really quick. I have also played and finished more than 20 xbox 360 games

In light of all of this lately, I have had so little free time cause work has me goin like a slave...

Far Cry 2 is awesome.
yes.gif
Did you ever have any problems running Just Cause 2? I'm beginning to think it's one big bug.
laugh.gif
Thought it was maybe the computer at first, but nope, it's the game. Or Steam.
rolleyes.gif

I'm seriously thinking on grabbing The Saboteur and Crysis. Really like the whole "Film Noir" look Saboteur has going on. And killing Koreans in Crysis might not be too bad - I live next to a bunch of them and they wake me up all hours of the night.
laugh.gif

Back