• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What Other PC Games Does Everyone Play?

screenshot_2010-05-27-02-27-05.jpg

Romulans in the KDF? :huh
From Star Trek Online, my Romulan character aboard a K'tinga starship bridge.

I enjoy STO. I haven't really played the Federation side that much once I unlocked the Klingon's, but I know the Fed's have some story lines and some other cool features. Klingon's have no where near as much content as the other faction does. Although they are supposed to get some things in the next patch sometime next month I believe. I might renew my subscription for next month cause of the patch but after that, I don't know, I don't have a steady job right now and spending $14 a month on a game isn't a wise investment IMO given my current situation.

Does anyone hear remember or played the game Rocket Jockey from 1996....

I recently got myself a copy and found a patch that allowed it to work on XP and later OS which was AWESOME and started playing it again and forgot how mad it was for such an old game :cheeky

I never played that one myself, but it does look like it would quite be fun! :onya

I don't have this one on my computer at the moment, but I spent many hours wasting time with 3D Ultra RC Racers Deluxe back a few years ago. This game is quite simply a blast to play!

Grrrrr ...now I have an urge to race something! xD:

Great game mate, Pharaoh is one of the best city builders I have ever played! The expansion, Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile, made it that much better! Some of those monuments were a real PITA to construct! :onya

Now I really want to look into Pharaoh :D
I love city builders. Actually I like almost anything that will let me build... well, pretty much anything. Civilization games are pretty high on my list, though I suck at them... I love to just focus on being a cultural and technological superpower... So naturally I get to the point where I have modern armor in the 1500s and still get my ass beat but the ai and their sticks because I'm so drastically outnumbered.

sim city was only fun for wreaking havoc, in my opinion. that disaster button is awesome.

I never played Caesar III, however I spent many months conquering the Roman Empire in Caesar IV!

it's almost the same game, really. except that they drastically improved the citizen pathing. thank goodness for that, it was a nightmare. it was like trying to guide an unstable bomb through a china shop. one badly-placed intersection and WOOPS there goes the neighbourhood.

I've got SimCity 4 here somewhere too - it hates Windows 7. xD: Bugger of a thing to even get installed on it, let alone started.

Back