• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Screenshots thread

So who can make some fun new screenshots of the new stuff we added?
For example: What are the best CURSED screenshots you can make? With cursed fleets and lots of skeleton boarders or something?
Chests of gold and whatever else?

Or perhaps a fun one demonstrating the Shotgun Mode? And who can make some truly awesome ones of the new Worldmap and Interface Work?

Aye, as soon as I have time again ;)
For the shotgun mode, you need the cheatmode enabled, Clint's shotgun and gunman ability, right?

For the shotgun mode, you need the cheatmode enabled, Clint's shotgun and gunman ability, right?
Almost correct. As per WIP 16, the cheatmode is no longer required because the Shotgun Mode is no longer overpowered.

Here are 2 treasure screenies.

treasure-1.jpgtreasure-2.jpg

Cool, thanks! I'll definitely be able to use that when we get round to releasing Beta 3! :woot

Some nice shots there! And indeed I quite like that model too. One of the earlier custom ones made by a Russian modeler.

Some nice shots there! And indeed I quite like that model too. One of the earlier custom ones made by a Russian modeler.
Those shots would be nicer with the newer version that doesn't have reverse lighting, of course. :wp

I thought we added that model AGES ago. Makes me wonder what version Priatnia is using; it IS a Build 14 Alpha/Beta version, that much I do know. o_O

We DO have the updated model in the latest Build version.

That's what I thought. As I remember it, I somehow failed to include it at first, but you reminded me to add it when you noticed it wasn't there.

What's reverse lightning ?

The shots were from Build 14 Beta 1 patch 6 and the last 3 from beta 2.3 with modded weather. I found it on one my computer I had kind of abandoned in the previous place where I lived...I became interested in the water colours and started experimenting with the weather. Therefore, it's kind of crazy, but I have two Builds Beta 2.3s and two Beta 2.5s .... each with different weather, colours and waves...Will upload some, hope Armada won't mind to use his changes to work over...

I need fog with darker colours and diff rain. In ETW you can have yellow fog and reddish, if this is posible here will be great. I already got the waves proper, there will be a new version 3 soon.

The shots were from Build 14 Beta 1 patch 6
Ah, that explains it.

Therefore, it's kind of crazy, but I have two Builds Beta 2.3s and two Beta 2.5s .... each with different weather, colours and waves...
Not so crazy, actually. I've got every major modpack installaition since Alpha 8 still on my external HD.
That's about.... maybe some 10-20 game installations?

I need them to experiment. I do it with other games too, three Empire Total Wars...;)

I salute you what you have.

seadogs2_0285.jpg seadogs2_0289.jpg I played with the free camera a bit again ;) I also made some shotgun-mode screenies but I forgot to turn off the visible locaters:facepalm

Those wicked wenches killed me again! Level 6 this time, and I had just hired Mr. Gibbs and was on my way to the ship. Wicked Wenches.jpg

Back