• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Screenshots thread

AGH! Am I really going to have to enable the godmode while you're being hit to prevent this?
That'll be annoying. Why is it that I survive every time I try and you don't? :modding

Posting pics from diff eras. Hope that's not a heresy here ! :eek:

ENGINE 2013-08-22 22-41-10-05.jpg ENGINE 2013-08-23 09-46-30-38.jpg ENGINE 2013-08-23 22-42-50-20.jpg ENGINE 2013-08-23 22-54-29-41.jpg ENGINE 2013-08-26 21-42-11-30.jpg ENGINE 2013-08-27 22-32-47-51.jpg ENGINE 2013-08-27 22-32-51-30.jpg ENGINE 2013-08-27 23-21-24-15.jpg ENGINE 2013-08-27 23-22-54-80.jpg ENGINE 2013-08-28 21-29-58-99.jpg

Posting pics from diff eras. Hope that's not a heresy here ! :eek:
Not at all! Some cool ones there! :cheers
BTW: If you press F9, that hides all on-screen interfaces and log messages, so makes for much cleaner screenshots. :doff

Thxs :danceI know about F9, but since I constantly fire...I need the interface, when not in battle I hide it though :beer:

F9-screenie-F9.

The fix for the wicked wenches works in other time periods and sorta worked here, but was sluggish. I used a bandage but it did not help with the last girl.

Can you upload a savegame of yours in Tortuga? Then I can see if I can make your character survive. :wp
Why the time period would have anything to do with it is beyond me. o_O

I ran out of saves soon after that and deleted all Tortuga saves. Will try to get back there soonest.

There isn't a hand but a chest icon. When pressed nothing happpens. Then I moved a bit backwards and it returned me in the previous level. Has anyone passed it ?

Last edited:
Plenty people passed it; I know I myself did so many times.
If a reload occurs, that means you were SUCCESSFUL! The tree will have moved. You just have to do it a few times more.
Unfortunately a reload is required due to game engine limitations.

Finally!! :monkeydance I have been chasing this ship for weeks and finally captured one. Now I can finish the fleuts. :type1

Rum Island.jpg

These things are as rare as teeth on a chicken. This is only the third one I've seen in the last month and the other two were part of fleets that were far too large for me to attack.

Besides how else would I find out that when you capture a ship and replace the Captain it begins following orders right away, or that when in port the second ship has no flags but does have flags when at sea, or that one can not change the sails from default on the second ship?
no flag.jpg wrong sails.jpg

Besides how else would I find out that when you capture a ship and replace the Captain it begins following orders right away, or that when in port the second ship has no flags but does have flags when at sea, or that one can not change the sails from default on the second ship?
Uh..... WHA? Savegame please! :shock

This one should put you right at the 2nd screenie I posted last night.

Attachments

• -=Player=- Santiago.7z
    523.1 KB · Views: 66
one can not change the sails from default on the second ship?
That IS normal, by the way. Required to ensure that, for example, film ships DO use their OWN sails, rather than the "fleet standard".
Perhaps I can make the game code use the "fleet standard" on "Petros special sails".

Edit: Yep, that works. Exception added for "Petros sails". Works on there, but NOT on other ship-specific sails.
So the Flying Dutchman keeps her own sails no matter what you do.

Last edited:
Back