• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I've heard the Witcher 1 and 2 are good, but I didn't play. (my computer is too slow to play these games... at least for Witcher 2 :facepalm )

I think spending over 500 hours (no joke) on Skyrim might be a bit unhealthy...

Who would have thought that I meant over a period of months? :cheeky

medium_0d754b9f548561529fe703d54bdca8eb.jpg

lol, over 500 hours is bad on skryim considering it's only been out for, what, 6 months now?

I was taking a stab in the dark. I could do a full review of all my profiles and count up the hours. Probably a lot more. Maybe I'll get 'round to it when I'm not playing Skyrim :)

I was taking a stab in the dark. I could do a full review of all my profiles and count up the hours. Probably a lot more. Maybe I'll get 'round to it when I'm not playing Skyrim :)

lol, it would be extremely hard to do that and considering the engine, you'd need a gaming computer to run it. Also, Jonty is probably going to pass me in posts since I can't be on here like I was able to even just say, 6 months ago.

No, I thought you were talking about porting POTC over to the engine skyrim uses.

I've heard the Witcher 1 and 2 are good, but I didn't play. (my computer is too slow to play these games... at least for Witcher 2 :facepalm )

I ended up with the first Witcher as a prize during Steam's giant giveaway thing. IMO, it's mostly cutscenes interspersed with some fighting. The fighting sucks, too - it always goes like this: "Click...Click...ClickClickClick!". Combat sounds great, but it feels like you're just sitting there watching it happen.

I've heard the second is far better later on, but from what little I played of it on a friend's machine, it's the same but with a serious case of over-bloom in the graphics department. :eww

Back