• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Patch 1.2 for PC Drops on Wednesday

Read Skyrim's Books on Portable Devices

I might get the game for PC when the price drops a bit or Steam has an amazing sale. Id prefer to have it on the 360 but I don't currently own anymore so I'll settle for PC.

At least PC has mods :onya

A friend has the game and says its amazing and reading the books has me remembering my days in Cyrodill (sp) from the previous game, I wish I could run around with my Dark Elf in Skyrim one day soon!

What about the patch for the consoles? I'm planning on getting it for the PS3.

EDIT: Nvm, just had to read the full article

that's odd, haven't played oblivion on the PC, but I have it for the 360 and PS3.
wait 3 weeks for the Christmas steam sale

Blivo at 3/4 off - with all the trimmings

$6.25

then enjoy
hmm, not a bad idea, plus there's a modder site that does morrowind and oblivion mods, so combining the two might make for some good fun :)
Steam Sale Today

Oblivion with all the trimmings (pay attention to which one you order)

$6.24

Soon, I'll be getting skyrim for the PC, should be fun, plus the PC version doesn't seem to be having too many bugs as far as I've heard.

Soon, I'll be getting skyrim for the PC, should be fun, plus the PC version doesn't seem to be having too many bugs as far as I've heard.
pay attention to the skyrim forums

they are such a :rofl

the moderators are running overtime just banning the "Future Darwin Award Finalists"

and the single most popular mod series seems to be Stallion's Favorite **

"My Little Pony"

** guess why :rofl

well, once I get the game, I'll tell you guys what I think of it.

eh, my PC isn't powerful enough for skyrim, getting a new PC soon.

nvm, getting it for 360, new pc is too expensive...

Even on the lowest settings, Skyrim looks nuts on here. Only played it for 15 hours and went on to other things, though. xD:

cool, I have about 27 hours on my main save on skyrim for the 360.

well, I have it for the 360, so no modding for me :( They did talk about it at one point, but I think they ultimately decided it would be too difficult to do on the console...

but bethesda is trying to work something out I've heard...

lol, yeah, not expecting anything, but who knows?

In case anybody wants to see what it looks like on PC, here's all the screenshots I've taken so far: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gypsy_Horse/screenshot/596959394250160337?filter=app_72850

This game has ruined so many lives...many of my friends are addicted. This is one of those "Odysseus Pig Island Games" in my opinion, because you look up at the clock at one point, look down to play and it feels like you only played for a little bit and when you look up at the clock, it turns out that five hours have passed. It is a fun game though, but I still think I like Oblivion a bit more.

About Oblivion, I only bought this game a few months ago. I already spent 265 hours... and there are another mods I want to play for this game. Oblivion is too addictive :facepalm

Though not as addicting as Oblivion, I am an avid fan of Neverwinter Nights. The engine is an improved KOTOR. The NWN2 engine with the KOTOR storyline would be amazing. Or even better...a pirate game with that engine!

Back