• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What Other PC Games Does Everyone Play?

I got it today, I know a good Lithuanian torrent site, I can download up to 5mb/s, it's very hard to get an acc there. I didn't play the game a lot but the predator has his cannon thing and I saw other predators use the clocking. And when you are the alien you can scream like in the movie. But i really wanted to control one of those face-huger things.

Oh that's how. xD: Guess I'll just wait for mine. :shock

In that old AvP 2 you CAN control a facehugger in the campaign.

Wait what? CLOCKING? Since when do Predators time travel? :shock
lol. I know you meant cloaking. Can you cloak in that game?

I've found a new favourite game - Shaun White Snowboarding. Not that the snowboarding itself isn't cool but, well, you can throw snowballs at people...even the poor saps in the chairlift! You can knock 'em right out of it! *cackles with sadistic glee* :woot :d:

Lately I've been playing Doom on Skulltag. I was playing an online match with Sparticus of Australia. It was fun even though I spent most of my time lost and following him around. :dance

Lately I've been playing Doom on Skulltag. I was playing an online match with Sparticus of Australia. It was fun even though I spent most of my time lost and following him around. :dance

Is Doom scary? xD:

I think your forgetting how old the game is...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ggMsQc9ld9g[/youtube]

Is it just me or do the people sound like camels when they die?

You can easily find a flash versions of the shareware version of Doom.

Yup, they do. xD: I lost too many hours to that thing in the school computer lab. :yes

I ran across something...well...okay...something really big in another gaming forum I go on.

elderscrollsvshadowsofsfx1.jpg

That, boys and girls, is supposed to be a screenshot from the next Elder Scrolls game. :8q

They let you play Doom at school? We used have a lot of kids playig Warcraft and Starcraft until they cracked down on it. Now you can't copy or run .exe files from a USB drive.

Wow... Now I really need to upgrade my PC.

One the problems with the modern games, is that while they are realistic, you notice the flaws more. I found the shallow characters annoying in Oblivion, but they did not bother me while I was playing Daggerfall.

Anyone planning you purchase Civilization V?

Yup, they do. xD: I lost too many hours to that thing in the school computer lab. :yes

I ran across something...well...okay...something really big in another gaming forum I go on.

That, boys and girls, is supposed to be a screenshot from the next Elder Scrolls game. :8q

Please tell me you're kidding.. right? :8q Graphics don't make a game. :no Good gameplay and story does. :yes We'll see if the toddler manages to pull it off this time but the chances are that another sh*tty game comes to life. :shock

And Doom man.. that camel noise is funny.. now I noticed that they die like camels. :rofl So I guess Doom not scary? :rolleyes: What about Doom 3? :cheeky

Please tell me you're kidding.. right? :8q Graphics don't make a game. :no Good gameplay and story does. :yes We'll see if the toddler manages to pull it off this time but the chances are that another sh*tty game comes to life. :shock
Good graphics add to the gaming experience and I agree that a game with good graphics and sh*ty gameplay won't be any good, like GTA4.

Back