• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What Other PC Games Does Everyone Play?

-Baldur`s Gate: Shadows of Amn :onya
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-Shadows of Chernobyl
-X2 and X3 Reunion frickin brilliant space pirate and trading game(and you can actually spend your hard earned millions on stations and fleets, hell even on self sufficient station complexes)
-COAS arghhhhhhh :keith
-Modern Warfare1-2 (Captain Price we`re on our own Sir!!!!!)

You mean Baldur`s Gate II: Shadows of Amn?

I have that game but haven't gotten into it yet. It's way too old for me I guess. Made a dwarf character there and haven't gotten far from that beginning dungeon thing. :urgh

Yep thats the one it is kinda old but if your into rpg`s you`ll love it, if you prefer hack and slash then forget it. It is using original AD&D rules i think 2nd edition has lots of side quests and not the typical 'go and get this item bring it back and you`ll get a reward' ones. Liches, dragons, vampires, mind flayers hmm... :onya

Nah I'm ok with those rules it's just that I can't zoom in to see my dwarf closer like in Neverwinter Nights. :cheeky

Looks like it might be good. :yes

I'm keeping an eye out for the (only rumored at this point) PC version of Red Dead Redemption.

Have you heard that Fallout New Vegas is coming this fall, there is also a teaser trailer

AWESOME! :woot I hope it'll be better than Fallout 3 was.. ugh even writing it's name gives me shivers of how sh*tty the game was. :brr
Recently saw a teaser-trailer for Fallout Vegas

weren't no teaser

weren't no trailer

Was only hype to keep the name alive.

and that assessment is being exceptionally kind.

Well the video shows an intact New Vegas, which has electricity, so who knows how crapy the game will be this time.

Intact new vegas!?! :shock My.. good grief that place should look like graveyard.. actually scratch that.. a full blow from a tzar bomb would level that place to a wasteland so.. WTF!?! :shock

They just can't get games right these days? :?

EDIT: Wait.. just watched that trailer and it isn't that bad. There's just a small technological city around a very damn desolate place.. I really want this Fallout New Vegas to be better than Fallout 3 was I really do. I want that new game to be Fallout.. it better be. And if not then.. f**k you bethesda f**k you. f**k you for ruining Fallout franchise forever.

Yeah, Fallout 3 was boring as hell. The trailer looks good but, we till need to see the game play. It would be awesome if this was more like the first 2 Fallouts.

Downloading Stalker: Call Of Pripypat. I have never played a stalker game before, but I am going to try one now.

I'd get the original instead. :yes It's way more atmospheric. :yes Besides, they've both got the same amount of bugs. xD:

Back