• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Realism with Health, Potions, Stamina, etc.

hmm anyway I still like the idea with the books but I don't get what is meant with low-level and high-level books:confused:

What do you mean by "hide" their attributes? Some items are like that already it seems, with their description saying essentially nothing.
Really? Which items are those? As per the latest versions I uploaded, ALL of them should still show what they do.
Except perhaps a few of the books and definitely the Albatross. But that's on purpose.

well but you have e.g. (+1 accuracy, 2 required) as description, or is that only in arcade?
For now, that is always. However, I am changing it so it is only in Arcade for jewelry, indian artefacts and minerals.
Mainly because I'm not sure I WANT it to be obvious what they do. Make the player pay more attention to the item description. Which, I suppose, should be updated to provide a hint.

hmm anyway I still like the idea with the books but I don't get what is meant with low-level and high-level books:confused:
You've got the books named after Modders on the forum, which provide 2 skill points and the ones with silly names and descriptions that only provide one point.
So I'm making the Modder ones obvious and the other ones you have to take your chances.

Simple version on this: ALL books provide an INCREASE in skills. Only exception is "Cooking With Albatross", which is -1 Luck and shows that too, but can be sold.
Reason for that is to provide a hint on the Albatross -2 Luck effect that IS hidden.

Back