• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Devlin Opera for the 65742th time

That is just how my main game folder is named. Forgot to delete it.

Every single time when I completely re-installed everything over the years (after long breaks, with new computers or when the game wouldn't want to launch anymore) I gave it a new number. "Update" because I added the update but still kept the previous folder in case something Devlin Opera related that I had already worked on would be missing or outdated.

I've found "full_map" and "full_map_scaled" in my own update. What names do you want, what colour and style of text, and what style crosses?

Map1 (Marcel Jauri): Barbados, Havana, Bonaire, Nevis, Cartagena
Map 2 (O'Klee): Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Bonaire, Nevis, Cartagena
Map 3 (Maxaguan): Barbados, Havana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Cartagena
The names are here. 1 is Santo DOmingo, 2 is Las Tortugas (Cayman), 3 is Aruba.

Colour probably black or red for good visibility. Fonts, For the cross, I tried the attached one.

(I just experimented in Gimp earlier, but I didn't get that far yet).

Attachments

• pngegg.png
    pngegg.png
    224 KB · Views: 31
Three maps, five crosses each, in scaled and non-scaled versions.

Incidentally, I'll be away for a couple of weeks, so you'll not be getting any more maps for a while...

Attachments

• Maps2.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 20
Incidentally, I'll be away for a couple of weeks, so you'll not be getting any more maps for a while...
Thanks a lot! Then I guess it will be a couple of weeks, before my stuff can get tested and implemented in the game. I need a break anyway, but I really try not to disappear for months this time.

Ok for that but it sounded like they were using (metal) blades. Maybe something can be done.
Tavern brawls are handled by "LEnc_monsters", which uses function "Random_Raid", which plays "abordage2.wav". Anyway, some nasty folks do use blades and guns in what should be just a fist fight. You, for one, unless you specifically choose fists. And your officers, who don't have fists.

Back