• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Pirates Odyssey: To Each His Own

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be pretty same as Russian version, though we have made a lot of improvements for English release. There will be also a free DLC included.
Hmm...you mean both ru and eng versions will be improved to that point and ru game will get free dlc as well? Or if not, will the people who bought ru version be able to migrate to eng one?

Hmm...you mean both ru and eng versions will be improved to that point and ru game will get free dlc as well? Or if not, will the people who bought ru version be able to migrate to eng one?
Both. No, russian version won't get any free downloadable content. Though, I suppose I will be able to get some free serial keys for a local giveaway to help those, who has bought RU version and will want to keep playing it.
I don't know any details so far but I suppose that there will be no language option, you'll have to buy ENG version in order to have english language in game.
I will contact the publisher to clarify this matter for you.

Yeah..sounds really nice. I personally bought ru version of the game because it was the only version available...and pay extra to get improved version with different language and extra content...

All I know is that we've already got numerous offers to distribute the game. It is still a matter of discussion.

There are a lot of storylines. Most of them can be done anytime. There is also a main story which includes a hundred hours of gameplay, tons of quests, nice booties etc.
There is nothing to worry about the game's quests. Trust me.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back