• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Abandoned "North Star" Armed Whaler

Most of it has been trimmed, now I'll fix the stripe textures.
upload_2021-3-8_13-54-31.png

This is the current progress, notice how some parts are deformed a bit? Well, I'll need to find a way on how to fix that.
upload_2021-3-8_14-29-58.png

UPDATE! I've found a much simpler and effective way to fill in the holes. So I'll restart the progress (AGAIN) and I'll use the new way this time. Luckily, I can just re-use the textures again
and I did not change much on the model before too.

Now I've trimmed most of it down, so it's almost good. There are still parts I need to get rid of, but for the most part it's fine.
upload_2021-3-8_15-52-29.png

Alright, so I can get it exported and (semi) working.
The textures just need to be fixed, but other than that it looks almost good.
upload_2021-3-8_17-51-19.png

NEW UPDATE: Second Version of the Whaling Ship is being made, using a different and smaller model. (I know that I have changed it many times, but the Constitution just is not a good model for it)

Anyone have any idea on how to set up locators? This time I am only model-modifying the hull model, but I still need to add the proper locators.

Wait, the bounty could be converted into a whaling ship, couldn't it? At least with a few modifications, like I mean, the ship of it we have in-game is smaller than a sloop somehow (basically, I mean the bounty is WAY too small).

upload_2021-3-8_21-12-8.png

This is our Bounty, notice the differences? Main ones are the sizes and the sails.
The replica is longer and bigger overall, and the replica has 4 sets of sails on 2 of it's masts.
Ours only has 3 sets of sails on 2 masts.

Back