• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Nigel Blythe

Well thats actually good, leaves some mystery for us

With this new information, I'll be checkin' it out (on friday, have other obligations tomorrow and thursday...). I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.

Anyone got the answer

Don't mind me for `re-opening` this thread, but has anyone found that Bloody English Man yet!!!

I'm giving this game another `run-through` before I install the mods - so I'll go the Nigel route instead of the Atios route (which is the way I went in my first `run-through`). See if I can figure it out. <shrug> Dunno if I will, but I'll give it a go. :cheeky

Watch out for that Nigel Blythe character,rumour has it that he is equiped with a secret cloaking device :cheeky

He always disappears on "Isle Muelle" ARRRRGGGG :x

Well. so far he's been sticking tight to me... <go figure!>

Yes, I liberated Oxbay and went there afterwards - but he just won't go away.

Good melee fighter, tho. (I gave him a gun, and he uses it!) Glad to have him aboard. He disappeared on me the first time I went through this game, and I restarted and went back and got Artie - who was kinda useless.

I'm going to keep trying to trigger this escape response from him - will keep you posted if it finally happens.

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I restarted and went back and got Artie - who was kinda useless.
.[/quote]

Hes not totaly useless, hes worth a lot of silver :cheeky

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hes not totaly useless, hes worth a lot of silver[/quote]

Really? I never used him for that, just stuck him on one of my ships as an officer and left him there.

Yeah theres a `side-quest` involving him that can get you I think about 50,000$ worth of Silver.

So many scenarios...

Well I did the side quest involving the waterfall cave and the shipwreck, I just forgot there was all that loot involved. I thought you meant that I needed to ransom him or something.

:cheeky (nevermind) :b:

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I diidnt want to spoil it for ya,take the fun out of it ya know :cheeky[/quote]

LOL, thanks, Skull! I'm having waaaaaaay too much fun with this game as it is! :b:

BTW, I boarded a battleship and lost Nigel, but got the ship. So I am keeping the ship instead of resetting and getting him back (sorry everybody but I think you will understand)!

He didn't look like he was going to do the side quest anyhow - I think I'd have to restart the game and go through the main quest in a normal fashion to get him to disappear again - I've been running the game a little more `open-ended` (ignoring Sir Robert - gov of Redmond - &tc) so it's possible I did something that made his quest nullify.

I dunno, maybe I will save my games in a different directory and go back and start again. The puzzle has me intrigued...

[quote
BTW, I boarded a battleship and lost Nigel, but got the ship. So I am keeping the ship instead of resetting and getting him back (sorry everybody but I think you will understand)!
[/quote]

No apology required, ya be a pirate :cheeky

Back