• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Nigel Blythe

KevO44

Lord High Admiral of the Seven Seas
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
I've played POTC for a long time until my game broke on that Runtime C++ Error. I had to delete the game manually and put it back in. I haven''t played it in a while though. But my question is after you get Nigel Blythe at "Quebradas Costillas" and you go to Oxbay you find him at the tavern making deals to use your ship to transport Chocolate. I said no and got out of the deal. But when I go to Conocieo he disappears, My character when getting off my ship sees him goin into the city but I cant find him even though he's there somewhere. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE WENT TO!!!!!

Wish I did but i'm still on it right now. I was actually tryin it yesterday. I checked every available building in town, I checked every square inch of jungle. I even went out of my way to go to the "Smugglers Fort" but alas he was not there either. :b:

Thanks anyway Capt Cook but i've already tryed there. I wrote to Bethesda on this matter and hopefully tomorrow they will have emailed me back.

<!--`QuoteBegin-KevO44`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevO44)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Thanks anyway Capt Cook but i've already tryed there. I wrote to Bethesda on this matter and hopefully tomorrow they will have emailed me back.[/quote]

I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for Bethseda since they have not given this game any support.Possibly a simple code fix by our coding guru NK
when he gets a chance :b::

Possibly a simple code fix by our coding guru NK  
when he gets a chance  

Indeed, or perhaps any of the other modding people around here could have a look at where he is supposed to be according to the quest code...
If only I didn't have such a busy life I would have had the time to check it out myself, but sadly I really don't have the time going through all the files looking for the correct one :b:

I mean fix in general terms, I'm afraid.

Being the `goody-two`-shoes that I am, I haven't played any of the "evil" quests. :d:: :b:

So I'll have to play it and check the scripts at each stage, to see how it goes (and how it goes wrong, too).

Ahh i see, well update us when you get around to that

After a week Bethesda responded to me about Nigel Blyth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

That is supposed to happen. You need to make sure you check all the town.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats all they said :shock: xD:

I am suprised they took the time to answer you,although their answer is about as useless as their manual :shock::

Hymmm..
AFAIR the moment he disseappears in Oxbay, no matter what port you enter he will keep dissappearing..
As in a bug or so...
Although, after playing some time, or doing some quests, or maybe setting him as a captain and taking him back he won't go anywhere in Oxbay..

And Bethesda most probably though about disappearance in Oxbay, not afterwards...

Though I'm curious just where the hell is he going according to the script.. XD

I'm still hoping for him to disappear in my game, so I can try and find him. I really want to add this sidequest to my walkthroughs, but if he doesn't leave me...
Oh well, if any of you guys manages to find him, keep us posted!

Back