• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP MOD:Aop Pirates Desires

:facepalm I was downloading it to see what it was and after 2 1/2 hours only had 17 minutes left.

delayed ss 01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

News notice in 1st post

Here are few portraits for ships
wide are 1024x512
and normal are 512x512 instead 256x256

Attachments

• bermsloop.jpg
    bermsloop.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 174
  • blackpearl.jpg
    blackpearl.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 190
  • CursedDutchman.jpg
    CursedDutchman.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Felipe.jpg
    Felipe.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Bounty.jpg
    Bounty.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 174
  • DutchLineship.jpg
    DutchLineship.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Hannah.jpg
    Hannah.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Neptunus.jpg
    Neptunus.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Shnyava.jpg
    Shnyava.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Surprise.jpg
    Surprise.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 168
Those are some good-looking screenies!
Though.... Are you sure you have the latest Black Pearl?

I got it from gof 2.0 mod its enought detailed and from what i have its most detailed version
Btw ill use idea from potc about nation ships so each nation will have its own group of ships which will be available only at their shipyards also ships which wont be applyed to nation only will be in any shipyard like common ships while nation ones will be more rare also those ships will be harder to fight couse they will be stronger.im also have in mind importing some ships from potc build 14 to coas thro my mod which cmv 3.2 and gof 2.0 doesnt have.

So my mod is combination of my own,cmv 3.2,gof 2.0 and probly build 14 but without any wrong or bad part couse im very precise with those things it bothers me alot if its not max potencial if it can be lol

I got small prob while i was making ships ss and adding portraits codes in pictures.ini file
on last 10 ships from 90 already finished last 4 i added to characters to get them on start i entered game loged 1st char and made ss of ship lyon and when i returned ingame iy started crashing saying prob with xinterface.dll ok i removed all entrys i made in pictures.ini file to check is it that and theni get crash with StackHash_90ff now what it means....
I can place vanilla pictures.ini file and it working ok but then i got no ship portraits

Dw i sorted it up i used base game backup and my separated mod and merged them again and iys working now i guess something messed up in progress on test game

Last edited:
News:
Imported some ships from build 14 into coas which werent in cmv or in gof
Remade ships program files :
Cannons,Max caliber,Cargo hold,Encounter,Hp,Sp,Price,Nations

Rearanged all ships into new classes decided by cannons quanity and ship size from which i made new stats above

So now 6th class cant go solo on class 5 and 5 cant go solo on class 4 and so on

Also class 5 wont have much profit or use of plundering class 6 etc

I used and made differrnce betwen merchant and war types

Merchants have small or avergge hp,averge sails and huge cargo holds.Small hp couse they are slow and fat so they are easy to hit and that puts em in danger

War have big hp,good sails and small cargo hold.big hp couse they are small,faster,agile and harder to hit so they are deadly while defending their trade fleet

Also will import nation ships like in potc each nation will have its own ship style of class 1 and 2 with gerald sails etc

Decreased hp range to be able fight faster that helps smaller class to damage enemys better couse they have small number of cannons

Added edward thatch into coas from potc

Finished all ship portraits now none ship misses image and all are hd style

More to come...
I wasnt home today my 2y 7m old hamster passed away so didnt work much

I just noticed that 64x64 portraits are not working i mean even i made new and changed em right it stills shows old portraits even i overvrited them with new while other sizes working well with new images only 64x64 wont show new images

Edit dw i found out what i missed i need replace portraits under battle interface textures also not just inder interface/portraits so now i can say all portraits are updated and ship portraits replaced and added alot new ship icons for all new ships

Last edited:
Sanel you don't have POTC right if you do is it all right if you help me and my team makes a story we just need help with dialogs and maybe even more staff.

Sanel do you have POTC because me and my team are making a a storyline about a a navy officer who turns pirate and we need help with dialogs if you can help that would be good. :onya

I have it and build 14 on it but i dont play it couse im all in coas and im sorry but i got full hands with my mod and im working everything alone so i cant be much distracted from it or ill make mistakes which i wont figure it up hehe also im not good story writer so i doubt i would be much of help

I got new maya yay

Btw im finishing game interface so here are few ss in progress20140807_073926.jpg20140807_074213.jpg20140807_074143.jpg20140807_074026.jpg20140807_074011.jpg20140807_074038.jpg20140807_074052.jpg

I have it and build 14 on it but i dont play it couse im all in coas and im sorry but i got full hands with my mod and im working everything alone so i cant be much distracted from it or ill make mistakes which i wont figure it up hehe also im not good story writer so i doubt i would be much of help
ok thanks Sanel

New icons for coas hd all icons are128x128 instead 64x64 also i remade battle interface text files now icons are shown in game in size 64x64 instead 48x48 also changed sizes of fonts20140809_004005.jpg20140809_004017.jpg20140809_004040.jpg20140809_004048.jpg20140809_004054.jpg20140809_004102.jpg

Nah i saw knights all work and every mod there is my style is much different im not changing only icons and their texture size im also changing text files to make em larger ingame and to fit screen perfect also adjusting font sizes not in texture i mean on info text u see imgame etc so there wont be to big or to small text anymore

I got 3 types if icons
Icons without background and frame
Icons with background and frame with full opacity and half opacity
Icons without frame are full pictures like in potc while u fast travel in town like that style also full opacity and half opacity

Changed normal and highlighted icons with normal as highlighted and 50% transparent with normal

Back