• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mix

Seems there are a lot of differing versions on what is "movie-accurate". Every two years or so, we change the rigging to be more accurate.
But then comes someone who again says it isn't right. Does the rigging change between PotC movies???

I did a search and found one picture that looks vaguely like what Cpt Nogo wants. It is a fantasy ship, so having things change constantly sounds normal.

did you read my last post?
I'm sorry for the desagreament, it's just that I can't do it by myself.
I don't change my mind, I always imagined the Pearl this way.

Yes I read your last post, studied the screenie, and will attempt to do what you want. It is just that you want the sails to be smaller and that goes against everything I have been doing for the last year, making it difficult for me to imagine what you want.

I would be much happier discussing how to get TOOL working for you. :cheers

There is a problem with that mast and it can not be modified. That means that I could not lower the tops'l. But I did widen it at the bottom and then raised the bottom of the mains'l. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/76702168/Black Pearl old yards.7z

I just went to the downloads section and found TOOL in 2 places. The one I found in the build FTP works, while the one in the mod tools section is broken. Here is a link to the working one. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ukzp0sqjhvdk1e6/ABib4sPOqX/Build FTP/tools/tool.rar
Thank you for that information! :cheers

Thank you, that's great! You did a great job! :D
And thank you for your patience :$

TOOL works now. :)
You think the mast could be modified with another model like Blackpearl or CursedPearl or even the Wicked Wench model? :eek:

No. Except for textures it is the same mast in all versions. It needs to be repaired in Maya before it can be modified.

Maya? It is in downloads--->PA! official &backups--->mod tools--->akella tools. But! Crawl before walk and walk before run. I can crawl, but you are still in the cradle. Learn to use TOOL first. Then move on to Maya. Maya is for runners.

Back