• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mix

Yes but TOOL doesn't work at home. :( If i send you the Pearl that i'm talking about, could you do it for me? :s :(

I suppose so if it only needs renaming and adjusting sails. I was not involved in that project and really do not know just how different the two ships are.

What is the problem? I am using Win 7 64 bit and it works for me. I got your zip and will look into it. I just got the Black Pearl in my game.

just, I precise :s I juste want to change the sails, with keeping the masts :eek:
take the sails from the mast 2 and 3 only and put it on the 2.1 version, is it possible?

The problem is that GMs do not like being renamed, and the two ships use different naming systems. :facepalm So far I can't even delete the offending parts and start over.

hmm thank you but you can't see what I mean :s
Maybe with these pictures...

Look at the red marks

Attachments

• BPearl.jpg
    BPearl.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Pearl2.jpg
    Pearl2.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 74
Nothing change.. :s
Yeah, but I'd like to have them narrower! :eek:
Yeah but I find they're not accurate by report to the movie though :/

I'm sorry, I wasn't criticising the work that has already been done. You did a great job! You too Hylie, It's perfect!
... Still something with the reys_2 :(( sorry...

I'd like the upper sail a little bit wider..
And the second sail goes too down...
The upper sail is also too high. Could you just.. move the rey_b2 down the mast?
These are my last objections :(

Attachments

• BP1.jpg
    BP1.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 68
Back