• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Inspirational Images

Peter Willemoes

Corsair
Storm Modder
During the years, I have vacuumed Google Images for quite a few desktop backgrounds from the net. Guess, some of them are still available out there, but here is an album that keeps me drewling for new adventures. Some of them are resized, but quality is maintained.
If anybody else has images they want to share, please feel free.

Enjoy <-- ;)

EDIT: Oops, should´ve been posted in the Burning Brig...

Nice sea pics and battle sequences. :cheers

Thank you brother. I expanded the album a bit in your honour :dance

But I realized the images could not be downloaded in their full size, though.Tried ImageShack, but either way it is not easy dealing with 89 pics in an album.
Ultimately, I decided to just zip them all into my folder on the FTP :shrug

Those look BRILLIANT! We must be able to put some of those to good use as loading screens for our various storylines.
I already had the Kraken one in use for the Jack Sparrow storyline. Any thoughts on the others?

Those look BRILLIANT! We must be able to put some of those to good use as loading screens for our various storylines.
I already had the Kraken one in use for the Jack Sparrow storyline. Any thoughts on the others?

Thank you, Pieter. There is a bit of everything in there - credits goes to the people in the CGI-universe, concept art game artists, Nitro Games´expert concept artist, our friends at Seaward.ru, our beloved POTC movies and the (appearently) never to be released game "Armada of the Damned".

While most of it is inspirational in the direction of expanding the game universe,like the Smuggle Caves, the various islands and also the fantasy stuff is calling for new quest-locations, images like i.e "going down luw", "Storm at sea" and the various seabattles would be obvious to use as loading screens for already existing locations and events.

"Under the deck" would make a great loading screen for a enprisoned maincharacter in a quest, if you ask me.

PS: Not related, but speaking of one of the images ->

Thank you Death: Extra Crispy :onya it proves that it definately IS :yes
I found the "The Chase" is also from that mod. Great artists, they have!.

I couldn't download the file here at sea; please remind me again in November. I DO want those pictures, I'm sure we can put them to good use! :whipa

I found this one if any one is interested.

Attachments

• b2-l_p_46106_1_wallpaper_age_of_pirates_caribbean_tales_01_1024.jpg
    b2-l_p_46106_1_wallpaper_age_of_pirates_caribbean_tales_01_1024.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 70
Of course all that writing at the bottom of the picture needs to be removed, but I doubt that should be too much of an issue to remove? I'm sure you could just snip that strip of the image off.

Of course, its great me thinks :woot Thank you, Jonty.

I am changing the file in my ftp folder, as I recently found a lot more images. Again, there is a bit of each in the package, size is 1280xrelative to the original, 164 images 44 mb approximately.

1024x7684.jpg

I'll try and find some more for you if you want.

(Maybe I should stick to thumbnails since a whole pic takes up a lot of space)

Actually, looks like I'm going to have to post it regular since I have some file size limit quota.

Pirate+Ship.jpg

Like before, it won't mess up the image if you remove the writing by deleting the strip of the pic they are on.

As you can see, I'll be posting these images in a "spoiler" type format, so they don't take up too much space.

ship.gif

Here is another hopefully good inspirational image. :dance

If that is too large in the present state, try looking at it from this link.

Back