• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Flying Dutchman Project: Cursed & Uncursed

Try to go in 6 years.
Never forget that these are real people here who do everything for free.
Nobody has any obligation to do anything and the best way to ensure something gets done is to do it yourself.

Never forget that these are real people here who do everything for free.
Nobody has any obligation to do anything and the best way to ensure something gets done is to do it yourself.
And why do you say this to me? I do not need anything. I will do everything to myself))

And why do you say this to me? I do not need anything. I will do everything to myself))
Just wanted to make a point.
I've seen too many people complaining in this thread.
Knowing the person who worked on this project, he would like to finish it, but has understandable reasons for not doing so yet.
Pointing it out isn't going to help though and might even do the opposite.

[QUOTE = "Legendary_Spider, publicación: 537530, miembro: 15630"] Este es el progreso que hice el viernes.

oXgeSB3.png
[/CITA]

hello legendary spider, do you know where I can get the link to download this uncursed dutchman?

hello ... uhh that bad news, excuse my ignorance but ... what is a PM? and how is it done? thanks
No problem.
PM stands for Personal Message.

If you click on @Legendary_Spider, there should be a "Start Conversation" button.

If not maybe use this link: http://www.piratesahoy.net/conversations/add?to=Legendary_Spider

Do you know where I can get the link to download flying Dutch with the new textures? thanks
There is a similar model in New Horizons, though it is not exactly like this one.

I will let you know if I find it, but for now I don't know, sorry.

Ohhh ok thanks tomorrow I'll do that, what is that new horizons model? Why do I have build 14 beta 4.0 installed and there is a model of the flying dutchman but I don't know if we are talking about the same

I think that the model in New Horizons is the model @Legendary_Spider's Flying Dutchman was going to replace.

Unfortunately I don't think that the model and textures in the screenshot have been shared.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Back