• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Flying Dutchman Project: Cursed & Uncursed

hello guys I hope you are very well, I would like to know if somehow I can pass the caleuche to potc new horizons, thank you

Also note that even on most "uncursed dutchman art', there is still alot of damage in it. For example, the stern lamp. It should be a full lamp and not blown backwards. The bow should not have the jaw (we all know that) but but but... it seems everyone missed out the fact that her bowsprit does not actually connet to her "jaw". No, it is placed in where the cracked off bowspirt is.

Also note that even on most "uncursed dutchman art', there is still alot of damage in it. For example, the stern lamp. It should be a full lamp and not blown backwards. The bow should not have the jaw (we all know that) but but but... it seems everyone missed out the fact that her bowsprit does not actually connet to her "jaw". No, it is placed in where the cracked off bowspirt is.
Here I absolutely agree. There is no Dutchman model without a curse. Why make textures for it, I don't understand.

The bow should not have the jaw (we all know that) but but but... it seems everyone missed out the fact that her bowsprit does not actually connet to her "jaw". No, it is placed in where the cracked off bowspirt is.
Here's the uncursed Flying Dutchman and the Black Pearl against the Endeavour:

The bow of the Dutchman is seen from 0:26 onwards, and from 0:35 onwards you can see the darker hull and shiny gunports proving that this is the newly uncursed ship. The jaw is present and the bowsprit is attached to it, not to the stub - this is clearly seen at 0:32.

Here's the uncursed Flying Dutchman and the Black Pearl against the Endeavour:

The bow of the Dutchman is seen from 0:26 onwards, and from 0:35 onwards you can see the darker hull and shiny gunports proving that this is the newly uncursed ship. The jaw is present and the bowsprit is attached to it, not to the stub - this is clearly seen at 0:32.

Ah Isee. Well I did notice that before, but really, the closest to the uncursed dutchman is the one towards the end of potc 5, and also that a true uncursed
dutchman should return to her earliest form
Spyglass_Dutchman.png

In the 5th and 3rd film, the same digital model of the Dutchman. Only the sails have changed. The true Dutchman is the one shown in the film. everything else is a personal fantasy.

Technically it's @The Nameless Pirate working on his own approach this time.
For now this has been done: Mod Release - Flying Dutchman and cabin from TEHO

On Discord there has been the idea of using the KH3 model.
We shall see about this, I first need to take a good look at the models in Blender to see how good it is.
Then if I like it and have the time it will be time to try and port it.

Alternatively the model stays like it is in the mod I linked before and an uncursed version is made.
Or once @Gowras is done, his model is used.

On Discord there has been the idea of using the KH3 model.
We shall see about this, I first need to take a good look at the models in Blender to see how good it is.
Then if I like it and have the time it will be time to try and port it.

I've only seen this model on video. But it was enough to understand what was put on the original source-the male sexual organ. Maybe I can take something from this model. the question is, where to get the model itself?

Do you have discord? If so you can find the files on the PA! server, on the off-topic channel.
If not I can give you the link.

From what I have seen I like your model more though.

let me see the link. and I'll write it off right away if it makes sense to take something from her)

the model and textures are split into a huge number of files. I have no idea how to open it)

I haven't opened it myself yet either.
I suppose the must be a way to open it in Blender for example, but I haven't yet found the time to do it.

Dangel Deviliono has shared a two screenshots though.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's not the same as seeing them in person though.

Back