• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

An ambitious project

Thanks Bartolomeu! Can't wait to return playing the quest!
I will let you know if the navy officer shows up!

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1309208146' post='396801']
No, I havn't saved between killing Campos and landing in Sao Jorge and still Augusto doesn't show up!
[/quote]
Try what Captain Maggee said, don't forget you've got a short-cut for the quests in Patch6 (cheat mod on and talk to the farmer in Port-au-Prince). But, I confirm again : Now, Augusto must appear on the jetty.

Never mind, I thought I had a bug but as it turns out, i'm quite the dummass
Because there was alot of :modding going on lately..

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1309533734' post='397238']
Bartolomeu, is there somthing next after The Silver Train? I mean in patch 6?
[/quote]

There is an Aztec Treasure Quest - I think it is started by talking to Henry Morgan in Port Royale Town Hall. After you have done the Silver train Quest.

:cheers

the silver train quest still needs some fixing for it's dialogue. tortuga's allright, but petit tabac is still pretty bad.

Tortuga is not that allright, it has many many issues! In allmost all quests there( and there are alot ) you need to meet someone of jetty, or someone is supossed to run up, there is a problem because the game loads to many people in Tortuga. So you need to go somewhere else, then return to the street and it works. Though it's very annoying.

Another thing : The entire of Hispaniola with all of it's cities, is "connected" to Tortuga ( You can direct sail to Tortuga from a city in Hispaniola and vice versa ) and there is a problem there.. The settings are that each island will have up to 7 or 8 ships. The Spanish cities take up all of that space, which sometimes leaves other Spanish cities port empty, allways leaves Hopital and Tortuga empty.

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1309533734' post='397238']
Bartolomeu, is there somthing next after The Silver Train? I mean in patch 6?

There is an Aztec Treasure Quest - I think it is started by talking to Henry Morgan in Port Royale Town Hall. After you have done the Silver train Quest.

:cheers
[/quote]

To get the Aztec Treasure Quest - I think you must not kill Elting in the Hunter quest - If you kill Elting then when you go to see Morgan in Port Royale Townhall after the Silver Train the only dialog you get is " ......".

This is because Elting appears in the Aztec Treasure Quest.

:mm

Toruga is a part of the Hipaniola island model. Nothing we can do about that. :shrug

what quests have events on the tortuga dock? i've never had problems with it. also, it's a bit of an unwritten rule that if you know that there will be muliple quests active in one location at once, you should try to prevent that from happening in the first place. you'll only learn that with experience, of course.

what quests have events on the tortuga dock? i've never had problems with it. also, it's a bit of an unwritten rule that if you know that there will be muliple quests active in one location at once, you should try to prevent that from happening in the first place. you'll only learn that with experience, of course.

Not what I meant guys! I'm not talking about multiple quests at the same time! I'm talking about quest related people not appearing! Even the walkthrough says that because the Tortuga port produces to many people, which causes quest related people not to appear on the jetty.

Quote from the Bartolomeu story walkthrough : Go to town hall – talk to Ogeron – transported to jetty –Ogeron, Roxanne, Fontaines run up – Ogeron talks to you (BUG BETA 1 PATCH 1 – should be fixed PATCH 2 - in Ogeron dialog - see Ambitious Project thread in Bartolomeu Storyline Forum POST 734 )

Then Fontaines talks & leaves – then Roxanne talks & leaves – QB Update

( too many people generated in Tortuga Port can stop Ogeron, Fontaines & Roxanne appearing on Jetty – if this happens go back and try again.)

Morgan: look here - http://www.piratewiki.net/index.php?title=Bartolomeu_o_Portuguese_Walkthrough and you will see that there are tons of quest that you need to meet somebody in Tortuga.

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1309735694' post='397449']
Quote from the Bartolomeu story walkthrough : Go to town hall – talk to Ogeron – transported to jetty –Ogeron, Roxanne, Fontaines run up – Ogeron talks to you (BUG BETA 1 PATCH 1 – should be fixed PATCH 2 - in Ogeron dialog - see Ambitious Project thread in Bartolomeu Storyline Forum POST 734 )
[/quote]
If I remember, I already fixed this bug many months ago.

Not what I meant guys! I'm not talking about multiple quests at the same time! I'm talking about quest related people not appearing! Even the walkthrough says that because the Tortuga port produces to many people, which causes quest related people not to appear on the jetty.

Then Fontaines talks & leaves – then Roxanne talks & leaves – QB Update

( too many people generated in Tortuga Port can stop Ogeron, Fontaines & Roxanne appearing on Jetty – if this happens go back and try again.)

Morgan: look here - http://www.piratewiki.net/index.php?title=Bartolomeu_o_Portuguese_Walkthrough and you will see that there are tons of quest that you need to meet somebody in Tortuga.

All of the bugs listed on the walkthrough on the Wiki are fixed :yes

I have played both the Aguadilla and the Hunter quests through without any of these problems in Patch 6 :yes

:drunk

No guys, i'm talking about the to many people generated in Tortuga port! It happend to me like 5 times!
Oh, another thing, after the Silver Train, the governor doesn't appear in Tortuga Town Hall anymore.

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1309872968' post='397657']
No guys, i'm talking about the to many people generated in Tortuga port! It happend to me like 5 times!
Oh, another thing, after the Silver Train, the governor doesn't appear in Tortuga Town Hall anymore.
[/quote]

Are you bringing several officers and/or a lot of crew with you when you go ashore - that could be causing the problems at Tortuga Port when the quest puts a lot of NPCs there - in addition to all the people who are normally generated.

Who do you mean by the governor - Ogeron should be in Tortuga Town Hall - Morgan is in the Port Royale Townhall ( when you enter he is upstairs & walks down the stairs to you )

To Pieter:

Point of the situation of the Cartagena Quest: At the moment, I made half of the quest. This month, I'll upload at least the resources of this quest ( I'd say over the next 2 weeks).
Telling the truth, I'm tired of writing quests :facepalm So, it's pretty painful for me to end the quest. But, I'll do my work. I'm not someone who leaves the community before finishing what he has to do. :whipa

Back