• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ammo mod

I tested now in Oxbay sewer and there are enemies with ammo. Only enemies with guns may have ammo. 1 - 3 gp and 1 - 3 pb if a normal pistol.

I´ve tried to simplify the ammo mod.

Officers restock is nothing to worry about any longer.
Mainchar restock simplified but in 3 levels easy, very easy & automatic.
Ammo "containers" are only 2 instead of 4.

Thanks for many good ideas on the forum.
It´s on the FTP.

This might have been said already, but I have a suggestion. This seems a bit more realistic.

Ammo pouch: Holds 24 balls- for pistols.
Powder bag: Holds enough powder for 24 shots.

These two items must be equipped to hold any ammunition at all.

Cartridge box: Holds 60 cartridges. Ammo pouch and powder bag not needed, as this is a substute for both. (Ball and powder. For Musketoons and Muskets.) 200 gold. - I based that on each piece = $2. A cartridge box today for the re-enactor would be anywhere from $70 - $100.

All muskets, etc. are made to sit as gun.

Bayonets: New models should be made of muskets and musketoons with dagger models on the end. The thrust motion is the only animation avaliable. This weapon can also fire rounds if they are loaded. This weapon only uses bayonet when unloaded, so if you have ammunition and want to use they bayonet, un-equipp cartridge box as only the cartridge box allows you to use this. Must be a professional gunman.

When buying powder and balls, they should be bought in sets of five. 1 unit = 5 shots.

Ball mold: when equipped, can use your money to make lead balls. No other items needed.

Back