• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Weapon Ratio

Ben Coats

Freebooter
can someone suggest what weapons are useful?
when i start a new character i start out with the Beretta Saber, then as i progress, upgrade to a cutlass, or naval broadsword, when i get up between ranks 15-25 i usually go with a hurricane or spanish saber, i dont use heavy weapons @ all except for the pole axe very rarely.
what do ya'll usually use??
:cheers

I go for the best weapons I can find, as long. I focus on light weapons first and once that skill is maxed out I move onto the medium and then up to the heavy. But I always check the weapons and if I find somethings that's better but the same weight as the sward type i'm using then I will change over to that sward. As for pistols, what ever is better I will use, and I put my old pistols in the chest in the cabin so I can hand them out to any officers I set as fighters who don't have pistols. Sometimes I do this with swards as well, but not all the time.

thats basically what i do, i start out with:
1. beretta saber, short pistol, long pistol, beretta pistol + light weapons books
2. hurricane/spanish saber, 2barrel pistol + medium weapons books
3. pole axe/estoc saber, 4barrel peppershot pistol + heavy weapons books

Back