• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released Voyage Century Online

The temple is under water?

EDIT: in this topic, i saw some inside locations like church or tavern. It would be interesting to import some of them to have some diversity in the BuildMod.

i saw some inside locations like church or tavern
Yes there are some: about 5 taverns (3 are chinese/japanese) and 1 church I think.
I'm using 1 chinese tavern at the moment. The scale is not exactly like in POTC - it's a little too big!
You can see it in the cities too. They are good anyway.:yes

I was introduced to this game by Pirates Ahoy Members and still am there . I am actually the forum Supermod now for years .
Anyone still playing Voyage Century online ?
This is the golden age for me of gaming . And I remember , for me it all started HERE .
I am now 57 years old and a Grandfather .
I have a HUGE list of games I play .
And I attribute this all to one very important event . My registration at this web site.
I miss you and this community . If not for a message I got in my PM box that mentioned this website , I most likely would be in wargaming's list of games or messing around in Fallout 4.
Hope all you old salts are well and have a fair wind a your backs .

Ahoy ledhed, good to see you mate! Congrats on the little powder monkey! :cheers

I looked at VCO a bit a few years ago, it looked like it had some good potential, unfortunately I never really had the time to get in to it much. I still post the occasional news story about it though.

Aye, so all that rum and wenchin' made ye forget yer old mates eh? Well, as long as ye bring plenty of both with ye, I reckon yer welcome back!

Back