• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released Voyage Century Online

asurbanipal

Landlubber
Hi Guys...
Firs off all , this topic is gonna be the firs that I made in this forum...
I hope all members will like ıt.

Let's put some picture about the game before all!

Photo From Church

Athens

Tavern

A Photo From My Small Shıp Before Sunset :p

Go start to explain.

Voyage Century Online is online Pirates game.
It's playing like POTC...
And I can guarantee ıt , ıf you like POTC , or like this games , you will love Voyage Century too...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Of Game ; Historical Rpg
Made by IGG company.
Games first appear is in 2004 and opened to play in same year.

There are 14 empire and 54 city.It is the largest map I've ever seen in MM0RPG games.In another words ; when you try to travel between Istanbul - Edo cities , you can spend 30min or 1 hour.Sure , situation can be change about ship's speed , wind speed etc...

Now , you ask me , are we gonna travel that cities when do we start this game? :/ :shrug
Of course no...
If you are new player in this game , you can see only 4 city in map.
You can find other cities by discovering. :keith
So you're going to spend your time between Alexanderia , Istanbul , Beirut , Athens first...

Let's learn "how to install game and create account"

Official adress ; http://vc.igg.com/
To download this game , use that adress.
Click the "Free Downlaod" button in main page.

To register , click to "Register" button in main page.

If you download game with downloader program , program will automaticly work the install at the end of the downloading.Maybe game also work patch before you start to game.

It's time to learn "How To Create A Character"

Please open the Voyage Century Online first.
And select server which you want to play in...
I'm in DaGama & James Cook server...
After you have to write ID and Password.
When you login in this game please click to the "Create" button to create a new charachter.

Choose someone that you like...
If you write your char's name and choose face type click to "next" button to other step.
Later click to "enter" button to connect Voyage Century World!

Full map of game ;

Requirements To Play

1-) Patience ( If you can't , don't start!)
2-) Personal Computer
3-) Time (Most İmportant)

We installed game , created an account so we can start to game!
First log in to Voyage Century Online world.
You're automaticly start in Athens and belong to Greece Empire.
So ask me ; If ı wanna work for other countries? If I wanna belong to Spain for example?
There's a way to work for other countries.
Go to Spain and talk with their emperor and give some money to work with them...

So don't scream in game "WHAT AM I GONNA DOO" :keith
Just relax. :D
Use ctrl+m to see map...(You can also use ıt on "High Sea Mode"
And go to the near of "Langer".
Talk with him and click to "All Right"
Then a windows will appear on your game screen called "Profession Selection"

This is your charachter style in this game.
Knowledges of type of the selection is writing under them
You can choose someone which you like...
After choosing profession , talk again with the langer.

Now you have to choose your weapon type.
You are gonna use your skills on what did you choose for use as a weapon.
Becareful about this!
For example ı clicked to Newbie Cutglass and npc will give me a weapon like this...
Use Ctrl + C to see your character inventory...

Then , Langer will give you a quest..
Use to ; Ctrl + T see.
Now we have a quest called "Skillmaster"
If any words are there in quest screen which wrote by to green color you can click ıt.They are name of the npc or mobs.You can use ıt to go (Npc or mobs) automaticly.Click to "Skill Tutor"...
When you come to near Skill Tutor , click to he.
And you can see all of type of skill.
Remember ; I took Newbie Cutlass from Langer so I have to open Sword-Playing skills.
Click to Sword-Playing skills and learn ıt.
Then you have to go to "Verne" to complete quest...
Then he will give you a new quest.
This is like a chain you always have a quest.
Just check ıt out ctrl+t to see...

This is enough for today guys , I have to sleep.
But ıf people like ıt , ı will continue to write. :)
Thanks to all

I've istalled it but dosen't work, then the intro it crash :shrug
I don't know why...

I've istalled it but dosen't work, then the intro it crash :shrug
I don't know why...

First off all , download games "Downloader" from my topic.
Then click to downloader.
Click to browse ıf you want to load ıt different place.

So when downloading complete by downloader,a page will appear like this ;

Follow the way ; " Next = > I Accept The Agreement => Click browse ıf you want another place => Install

If you followed this steps , game will automatic use patch before the start to game...
After the patch you can start to the game easy...

İmportant one is ; becareful about where did you download this game..
If your problem continues , put the ss of problem here.
I'm gonna work to solve this problem , don't worry.

Also we can make build mod 2 that game too, it has build with gm & tx files =) but we can see our mods as u know.. it juz can be client base..

First of all i've to say they're selling a mask with the real money (from item mall) that look's like jack sparrow (i think not :p )
jacknot.jpg

and i changed it a bit...
73106728.jpg

74695802.jpg

22499713.jpg

now it looks like sparrow :p
(yeah i know they DID NOT do it like sparrow coz of Terms & Conditions)
but can it stop us? :D
we can change whole VCO ships and characters instead of film ships and char's.. and we can play more enjoyable! (Thats juz my opinion)

I have played this game for many manyyyy yearssssss lol

Its fun and all, but, you will soon find out, if you do not spend a lot of $$$ for it, you wont get very far :p

Good game though, I can teach you about it if you want, Level 12 Battle ship ftw :)

That mantra is true for most MMO games... unless you're keen to use it as a social platform.

I've downloaded this and have had a few hours on it but i don't and won't have the time needed to play this game long term. I was just curious to see what its like. It looks good, i haven't been given the chance to leave port yet still got some quests to do, its got a learning curve that can take a while to pick up, i use to play a game called Tribal War's a online strategy game based on age of empires. I got seriously hooked to that game and had accounts in almost all the worlds then little by little i started leaving each world and playing on just the one world which was world 2. I had over 1.5 million points i lost count of how many villages but it got to the stage where i needed a premium account so i could manage my villages quicker and easier. With almost a 3 year old and another baby due any day now i won't have much time for online games or games in general let alone any spare cash, the game might be free but i'm thinking like many online games at some point a premium account becomes a priority to help you advance quicker and spend less time doing things that would otherwise take much more of your time up. I will play it again for a little bit i want to see what its like sailing ships and getting into naval battles. Not a bad looking game thanks for the link. :onya

Ahhh... those guild days... defending Madeira... lol...
I did quit because of lentyski's reason tough... very, very truth...
Frigates looked awesome from a "small ship being chased" point of view... i've learned that the bad way...
Does'nt it uses storm engine ?

I loved this game for a while, main reason I played was just because of my guild. It was a great bunch and really easy to get along with.
It's true that you need a LOT of patience, and a lot of money helps too...heh

Ahhh... those guild days... defending Madeira... lol...
I did quit because of lentyski's reason tough... very, very truth...
Frigates looked awesome from a "small ship being chased" point of view... i've learned that the bad way...
Does'nt it uses storm engine ?

Defending Madeira, eh? When was that because when I played my guild owned Madeira and had to defend it a few times... Were we in the same Guild? lol

i love the game but you should put so info cause when i enter i like it soooooooooo much but i found loads of a hard things that ppl should know about it before they play the game but thanks for the game

Actually, since this game uses the same file format as POTC, and the client download package has all the models and textures (even patches and COL files), you can use them in your own POTC modding (for personal use only for leagal reasons as you all know...)
Some people here have done it to be sure. You can use complete locations and have your POTC characters walk around in them, just need to make an locations.ini file.

Such memories I have of this game.

Loved it for several years.

Started playing long long ago in the closed beta. Many friends I had there, then my guild got all jacked up, support was totally useless to get it fixed and I quit playing.

Looks like they've made MANY changes since I used to play.

SuperChango, yes it does use a very modified version of the Storm Engine, but models, skins, locations and more are still interchangeable.

Cap'n Drow

I have played this game for many manyyyy yearssssss lol

Its fun and all, but, you will soon find out, if you do not spend a lot of $$$ for it, you wont get very far :p
I have been playing it for 5 years I think. And it is true, if you want to get to the top easy and fast u have to spend real money but u can still buy those things from players and if u have other accounts opened working on materials u can earn money very fast so u dont really have to spend real money. I have a guild mate who is high level and she has paid all the item malls she needs in game.

Has anyone here played this game? Or are you still playing it?
We need someone to know what each city in the game looks like so that we might adapt them for use in the PotC Build Mod some time.
While we do have all the relevant files, we don't know exactly what is what. Any help would be welcome. :doff

This location, you mean?
988744739.png

Not sure Davy Jones and temples fit together though. :confused:

Back