• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Upgrade complete

Ahh, my eyes thank you Keith, and Pieter
w00t.gif

UPDATE 3: The downloads are back up, I need to work on the links with the files as well as the pictures so it's not all 100%.

I will also try to make it a bit more friendly for people making mods to announce them via this system as well.

UPDATE 4: I have made the forum URL friendly now so it adds a description into the link, this may mean old links won't work anymore if your linking to a specific thread, in saying that I have not tried it yet.

Aye, like the new look as well, Switched to Brown as is easier on my eyes. Good to see ya back Kev. :cheers

Thank ye, :gday I finally have time to myself to enjoy Pirates Ahoy and POTC once in a while.

Thanks for pointing that out, Pieter was right (as usual ;) ) it was on admin only, everyone should have access to the darker skin now.

Pieter, do you have a link for the quotes part you don't like, i don't understand what you mean by it.
Here is one, Keith. The old quotes are no longer in a box.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/10925-pirates-4-script/page__view__findpost__p__333354

UPDATE 4: I have made the forum URL friendly now so it adds a description into the link, this may mean old links won't work anymore if your linking to a specific thread, in saying that I have not tried it yet.
That is going to mess up a LOT of our old posts. Could you please restore that?
I didn't mind just numbers and used a lot of between-thread linking,
for example for thread indexes and tutorial lists. :?

i have also used a few links in my build 13 FAQ which refer to other FAQ categories, so i'll be needing those too.

Pieter & Morgan - The old links still seem to work so it's not a bit issue.

With the quotes, sorrry I don't think I can do anything about that one :(

Keith mentioned he is awar of that problem and will try to get it sorted, if I recall correctly.

Yes, the Wiki is still important to me.

I have been keeping tabs on the group that makes the bridge but they are yet to have an update.

I am in 2 minds however to have the wiki as a stand alone, not sure at the moment.

Yes, the Wiki is still important to me.

I have been keeping tabs on the group that makes the bridge but they are yet to have an update.

I am in 2 minds however to have the wiki as a stand alone, not sure at the moment.

OK then sorry I didnt notice that Keith
rolleyes.gif
its the age gettin to me! a-harr
me.gif

If the wiki were made as standalone, would this mean everyone is a member of the same group? (I.e moderators, modders, news gatherers etc as there is when bridging from PI) as there is now or would it be the same allowances for all? The reason I ask is that I recall seeing on there that members could not edit otherb people's pages or something along those lines; is this correct or just me in my old age
huhh.gif

Im sure you know anyway, but my name on there is 'bnmmv'. The only stuff I do is the ship descrs but it would be cool to get back on ;)

Thanks, Skye

Yeah it was a setting in the backend I think about who can edit or not.

If we were to to standalone there would be admins/members/guest only I imagine.

Oh thanks for the huge updates on there :onya

I'll do some more on the EIC when I get it :)

The standalone idea is good to avoid any upgrading issues like what we're having now. I'm not sure if everyone would use the bridge properly even if we have it to link forum threads back to the wiki or just go straight to the wiki and use it like it's a stand alone anyways...if that makes sense

The bridge didn't work properly before, because even at my postcount, I could do nothing.
I had to go into the Admin Control Panel and give editing rights to moderators, admins and modders.

The bridge didn't work properly before, because even at my postcount, I could do nothing.
I had to go into the Admin Control Panel and give editing rights to moderators, admins and modders.

Ok then Ill just sit tight; thanks, fellas
doff.gif

Skye

Back