• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Upgrade complete

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to IPB 3.01 guys.

We had a small issue with the language before, I had to then move all of the old files out and do a fresh install and just upgraded the old database.

It all looks ok now.

The tracker & wiki are offline at the moment but restoring them will be my next task, after that will be a cleanup and then look for a piraty type skin :)

Enjoy playing with the new features :)

Update:
While the tracker is back the blokes running the IPB wiki have not updated it to 3.0 just yet. As soon as they do I will put it back up.

Update 2: Well it looks like the Wiki still works in that you can still read it, logging in is a problem i need to address though

Good work Keith! Definately some nice improvements in the interface!

it seems that there is a limit to the amount of pages the site can display, since all active topics in the burning brig don't have the option to select the latest page. it also seems very slow for me, but that's just Wrecky being an ass. (seriously, it takes a second for the text that i type to actually show up. that's slow. sometimes it doesn't even respond at all)

EDIT: that little issue with the displayed pages only seems to be the case when you look at the new content page.

You can select another theme at the bottom of the main page.
There's a brownish one that looks much better.
Whatever happened with the quotes though? All old quotes went all screwy! :shock

I must say what happened to the old quotes really IS crappy.
I wished that could be fixed, because it makes all old posts look quite horrible and hard to understand.

The Brown style page is alot easier on the eyes than the bright white standard page. It will take a little time to get used to but the new forum looks real good.

Aye, like the new look as well, Switched to Brown as is easier on my eyes. Good to see ya back Kev. :cheers

Using IE 8, I get two choices for this board.

IP. board
IP. board Lo-Fi

Don't see brown anywhere.

Edit: Same in Firefox

You don't have "OldSchoolV2 (Import)"?

That's a negative
dunno.gif

despite the fact that my two previous problems are (largely) gone now, i have lazarus' problem as well.

Then Morgan would be able to select it too. It's probably moderator/admin-only for now,
but I'm sure all other member groups will get it soon enough.

Thanks for pointing that out, Pieter was right (as usual ;) ) it was on admin only, everyone should have access to the darker skin now.

Pieter, do you have a link for the quotes part you don't like, i don't understand what you mean by it.

Back