• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Uncharted Waters Online!

Arggh!

I cry you mercy, I think you answered my query back in February.

Note to self: do a search on the topic before you ask a question.

Oh well, that's me a day late and a doubloon short. :)

If I get my Redguard working again I'll post a new (and verbose) topic.

Regarding UWNW, I was really pleased that I was able to discover the fabled Northwest Passage,that and being able to rename the supply ports.

SirChristopherMings said:
If I get my Redguard working again I'll post a new (and verbose) topic.
Good, looking forward to it! I shall contribute!

SirChristopherMings said:
Regarding UWNW, I was really pleased that I was able to discover the fabled Northwest Passage,that and being able to rename the supply ports.
I know, that was fun... I used to really love going up into the Siberia area of the map and finding a TROPICAL supply port. LOL!

UWNH was and is a great game. Now if only KOEI will do something about getting back their loyal fan base that speaks English! ;)

one of the best game by Koei. Was able to play UW `1-2`. they said that v.7 was released but in japanese. (i was hoping to date a jap. girl before so she can translate the game for me but it didnt happen :p: )

Canucks33, the newest Uncharted Waters will be a MMORPG (Mass Multiplayer Online `Role-Playing` Game) - but no real word yet whether it will be available to anyone who does not speak either Korean or Japanese.

Rather a shame... Darned good little game. I talked to their reps at E3 but no one seemed too terribly concerned by the lack of an English language version.

SOMEBODY ought to tell them that the Canadians ALSO get VERY into online gaming... Heh... More than Americans, I read just recently, too! :p:

really???? canadians do online gaming more than the americans???? :p:

maybe true, particularly from `oct-feb` (harsh winter time :cheers )

Back