• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Uncharted Waters Online!

William

PA! Admin
Pirate Legend
Thanks to Ryan 'Findar' Delaney from www.mmoghell.com for providing us with this one.

KOEI is making Uncharted Waters Online, a new version of the old classic. This time as a MMORPG! Check out the article on the front page or by clicking below:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/506/506880p1.html

Cartoony, but could be a boat load of fun (no pun intended). The shear exploration factor is what is making me drool. Let's hope it makes it to the English market, shall we? xD:

:p: WOW!!! Thank you Keith, and THANK YOU RYAN! (whether we thank KOEI for releasing it in English is up for grabs) xD:

I don't care much for the Japanese anime look, and I am NOT a MMORPG fan at all, but otherwise, this is making me drool... I hope they release it in ENGLISH for the PC so you can play OFFLINE... :cheers

I looks fun, but it is also too cartoony. I am going to say it again because I love saying it......I HATE THE ANIME LOOK! Big cute `doe-eyed` pirates is ridiculous to me. There was nothing cute about piracy.

<!--`QuoteBegin-muddymonkey77`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(muddymonkey77)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Big cute `doe-eyed` pirates is ridiculous to me.  There was nothing cute about piracy.[/quote] I THOROUGHLY AGREE! :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-muddymonkey77`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(muddymonkey77)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I looks fun, but it is also too cartoony.  I am going to say it again because I love saying it......I HATE THE ANIME LOOK!  Big cute `doe-eyed` pirates is ridiculous to me.  There was nothing cute about piracy.[/quote]

Hear, hear!! Cutesy and pirates don't bloody mix!! :x

It looks cool, but what is this?

unchartedwatersonline_pc__041504_006.jpg

I think someone may know a little more about this, then she is willing to talk about.

*cough*Cat*cough*

:cheers

:cheers Catalina was in the original Uncharted Waters New Horizons (1991 I think) - but that's not where I got my nick... The Catalina in UWNH is based upon a real person - who was a true he11raiser in every sense of the word.

Didn't you read my story about Catalina de Erauso in the History section???

BTW. I happen to think that the Catalina in this new game looks waaaay too sweet... Take a good look at Eleise. She's a tougher looking pirate, IMHO...

Here's Catalina from UWNH --

catalina_uwnh2.jpg

Uncharted Waters New Horizons its a great game and you can download it for free seeing as it's abondon ware (wow i needs to become learn'ed in the art of spelling)

Uncharted Waters: New horizons was an old game

Cat will will you in no doubt :cheers

Back