• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Turks to Nassau

Should we rename Turks Island to New Providence?

• Total voters
They're separate GMs for each island as opposed to one GM for the entire worldmap in PotC.

Well there you have it, then. That's plus one to our list of "things thought to be impossible but now found to be theoretically possible". If we had such a list. :nk

Oh, I never thought it was impossible to add/edit the worldmap since the Russians have already done it. All I've ever thought is that WE don't know how to do it. :shrug

So I should amend it to: "Things we didn't know how to do but have now theoretically found a way to do." :razz
Either way, it's a good sign for potential future work.

By changing the name, it would also give the mod more publicity for the next beta. Picture this, in the commercial "Explore the new island of New Providence and the pirate haven Nassau!"

The not-so-new island. Adding Eleuthera didn't do much either and that was a special US island.

the little unsettled island off peurto rico could be one of the US virgin islands...except I'm pretty sure they were danish until the early 1900s. :facepalm

And if the whole map can in fact be edited...no way to add US's southern coast and Florida to the northern bit of the map?

And when we add the US Virgin Islands, we also have to add a button to close all overboards within 4 nautical miles from the shore.

Oh wait... :p

Not as far as I'm aware. If people really want it done, the deadline would be... just before somebody decides to do it? :p

Motivated individuals is essentially the only true factor that matters these days in terms of the mod's actual development overall.

Aye, but what about said individuals' free time? I reckon that's a more important limiting factor than the motivation itself.
With exams under way in many places, it's a slow time of year for modding. By July things should start to pick up again. :)

Good luck with your exams, then! :onya Mine are fairly spread out, and I've already done three to date, with six remaining...

Back