• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Trade Overhaul v1.7

Please DO check if you have that option. If not, I'll go in the Admin Control Panel and allow Modders to do that.

oh yes, I do have the option...(tho I would like tho option to delete my own posts.It would also save the moderators the job of deleting accidental double posts)

I could do that, but I'm not sure if I should. Could be used in weird ways by some. Though admittedly those people could also just remove the contents from their posts, which would give the same result.

Personally I don't mind removing double posts, though. Only takes me two clicks. :shrug

Sorry FB but i think as a forum goes the staff should be the only ones able to deal with double posts and other forum stuff. Its not a big thing with double posts, it happens alot on my own forum. It happened big time when there was a bug in phpbb3 which allowed spam bots to gain access and do there spamming. They was a pain but quickly delt with by the staff. If anything only a few modders should have the ability to moderate forums as is the case now.

Don't worry though, just put a note in your post to mark it to be removed and whichever moderator first sees it will remove it at once. :yes

Yep its no hasle for us to see a post there twice cause we only have to press delete and then yes :shrug

@Firebat

We will be including the simple COAS mod pack for patch two. Could you please update this mod to be compatible with the simple COAS mod pack? I don't know if it will be necessary, but just to be sure could you check it out?

Eventually when I compile every thing that will go into patch two, I'd like for every thing to be compatible with each other.

Gladly :D
I will check it all out...and make sure we are runnin smooth like a baby's bottom :))

EDIT: I have noticed that to get the Bermuda shipyard is sorta broken. If the Ship Upgrade Mod is installed on top cmv3 and the simple coas mod pack, it at least lets you upgrade your ships.

Its going to take a bit of game play for me to be sure that Trade Overhaul Mod 1.7 works with 'Simple COAS mod', but so far so good

(Its probably been noticed by now, but the buttons are a bit screwy)

When it's ready, could you release it as 1.8? Although I suggest keeping the link to 1.7 up since not every one may want to d/l the simple mod. Plus we will be making some changes to the original mod to intergate it into patch two so the version that's avilable now will be different from the version in patch two.

excellent. Once Luke and I figure a lil ship issue, I'll have that uploaded straight away :onya:))

Serious recommendation: NEVER EVER install any mods by just overwriting existing files. ALWAYS use WinMerge, even if the mod you're installing supposedly IS compatible with your current game version. You never know what might happen -the person who made the mod could've made a mistake- and additionally you'll get to see the new code and learn more about the game that way.

The only exception would be when installing big modpacks (eg. CM3.1) on top of the stock game or something.

NEVER EVER? :razz

Yup, learned that one the hardway...mind you, i think thats the only way I do learn xD: I just love it how my blundering through the learning process is available for all to see... :eek:ops

Anywho, thanks for that...won t be doin that one again

Back