• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

totally offtopic

superdurnius

Corsair
Coordinator
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
Hy all.. This is totally offtopic, but still... I wanted to brag a little...

I've decided to model something for contribute system of Team fortress 2. Those who play that game know what it is...

This is revolver, modeled by LeMat revolver.
LeMat is unique revolver. It was created in 1855 (fit the time line) and had loaded 9 simple bullets + one shotgun-like bullet in the middle of the barel, which were shot per separate "pipe".

What do you think? Shape is:10865 triangles... I gues I've finished it. Time to work with textures.
render20101016.jpg

I also can't figure any TF2 style name for this weapon... Any ideas?

Nice work! :onya

I don't have Team Fortress 2 but I do have Team Fortress 1. No idea what to name that weapon. Personally I'm more into heavy weapons. :shrug

Looks great, call it the Peacemaker, TF2 need s a gun called that :)

Good idea got a gun as well, make a nice alt fire, a bit strange.

I presume this is for the spy?

No other class equip the revolver...

Don't sure if alt fire will be if ever this will gett in-game. Don't forget, that you cloack with alt-fire button.

Nice name... I love it.

But I'm not sure if it fitts the spy style... He's more espionage that peace...

[quote name='T'Flok' timestamp='1287232504' post='381123']

I don't have Team Fortress 2 but I do have Team Fortress 1. No idea what to name that weapon. Personally I'm more into heavy weapons. :shrug
[/quote]
TF Classic or Quake Team Fortress? :shrug

you all remember this as a kid . . .

"Close your eyes and count to ten"

"Ready or not, Here I Come"

of course then there's

"Hidden Chamber" (furtive link to the Chinese Imperial court and its pre-pre-pre-answer to all future secret police that made even the paranoid's view of the CIA/NKVD look like cub scouts playing dress-up)

I was around at QWTF 1.7 I remember when Robin used to come on in IRC to talk about the mod.

That was a loooooong time ago...

Decided, that 10865 triangles is little to hight... Manage to reduce to 5944 almost without loosing quality.

BTW, if any of you will figure any suggestion for TF2 (Hats, melee or weapon) feel free to share.

Peacemaker — Beat some peace into your enemys :rolleyes: ... I probably will use this name for real. It's kind of ironic.

[quote name='T'Flok' timestamp='1287232504' post='381123']

TF Classic or Quake Team Fortress? :shrug
[/quote]

No not Quake Team Fortress.. I have that Team Fortress what came with Half-Life Anthology pack.. let me check..... Ah yes it's
Team Fortress Classic alright. :yes

There a still a few handful of people playing some variant of TF Quake on Quake world I think.

TFC is almost dead. I find it impossible to find a server that has people.

Some people still play Fortress Forever though. Might go back to that.

There a still a few handful of people playing some variant of TF Quake on Quake world I think.

TFC is almost dead. I find it impossible to find a server that has people.

Some people still play Fortress Forever though. Might go back to that.

Back