• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The counting game

Good grief all those creatures roaring and sneaking up to me and then this shooting and bits flying everywhere.. man I just had too much Duke Nukem 3D that it's horrible in a good way! :shock Ugh man having to blow so much sh*t up in that game is just.. It's like in Doom: there's death here there's death there there's death EVERYWHERE!!! :shock :shock :shock And Doom 3 man.. it ain't fun when there's creatures spawning somewhere where you were the first time safe and then.. :shock UNSAFE! IT'S UNSAFE EVERYWHERE! Trust me if you were like me you'd be sometimes going nuts too when playing shooters like these. I'm not saying they suck.. they just can go into your head sometimes and drive one crazy. :wacko:

WHO IS SUMMONING THESE MONSTERS! :shock AHH STALLION BEHIND YOU! :8q *hears a hellish voice then sees a scary vision and then faints* Oh man can't take this anymore... :ko

Yeah Stallion fainted and I fainted.. great. I even had the power armor on and weapons to kill the bastard but.. those demons got me mentally. :urgh

Back