• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The counting game

the new rig doesn't seem to be impressed with anything at all, really. xD: was a pain to get kicking though. turns out the thing was designed for vista and i needed to scavenge the XP drivers for everything, which aren't even supposed to exist. it's a m8180, which is pretty good. got a GeForce 9800 GX2 too. quad-core, 2,4 GHz per core, 3GB RAM with a whole bunch of gizmo's i'll probably never use. something like 300GB drive space.

Sounds pretty nice. :yes If a little bitchy. xD: I'd definitely stay away from Windows 7 - the more I use it, the more I hate it. Except that it, for some wacky reason, runs Black and White with no complaints, while it wouldn't even start on my old machine. :rolleyes: I've got lots of games, though, that won't run on it - I'm thinking that's because it's the 64-bit version, though.

What video card do you have Stallion?

I've got a GeForce GTX 285.

I've run into seven that won't work so far - two that are pre-2000 and pop up a message saying they're incompatible with 64-bit OSes, and five that just crash on starting. One has StarForce on it, but I'm using a crack with it to avoid its installation, so I know it's the game - I used the crack on my old computer, and it worked okay. :yes

Edit:

Turns out it might not be the games: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itprogeneral/thread/d9aaef3d-d294-4a27-847f-0dc1422e3930

Haven't tried disabling the thing yet, but Railroad Tycoon 3 is one of what has grown to 12 games that don't work.

First of all my Na'vi is a super Na'vi and second my Na'vi has a power armor that is stronger than iron man's suit and t-800 terminator so don't temp my patience. :urgh I love Avatar movie and I love Na'vi's and I also love the stubborness of the terminators ("it never stops and it never will" best line ever to describe terminators).

The T-800 is a weakling compared to the super terminator being developed. And Iron man, his armor can be teared like paper by the new series of terminators. You should try conquering advanced alien species they have great technologies.

Back