• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide TEHO modding (tehomod and scripts are here)

Due to severe circumstances, I have to stay inactive for a while, so I probably can miss some updates.
So I decided to make a service for unpacking scripts (only stormex2.dll, not SFFS)
Enjoy: stormex

P.S. unpacker is front-end and written in c++ so you need a modern browser with wasm support in order to use it

I tried it out but the files are wrong.
All of the files that i opened have to do with animals? :unsure

Attachments

• program.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 843
Thanks for reporting. it looks like a zip library bug. I'll see what I can do with this

Hi all Friends! Listen! I'm from Russia. And latest Steam version dated at 15.12.2017!
But Opened Scripts for Each his Own in ENG RIGHT HERE AT SITE UPED to 22.06.2018.
Does it may be some TROUBLES with COMPATAB...TY between versions?
And! I downlanded CHEATMENU 1.6.0 from PLAYGROUND.RU
EDITED
it for myself
When started HOLLAND HAMBIT there are two troubles:
Quest where need to hack house between 1 and 3 hours of night there is an BAG:
the inscription appears: you gave the key. I go up to the second floor, the character's room is closed. and no officer, although should be near. before the introduction of the quest "hero of the nation" to version 1.5.0 and it, with all three Addons, and all was well. went through the whole game several times. on the cheat menu I do not sin, because the only problem was the "location of the island of justice", if you call that, violated the natural script course: "the event later can not go before."
but before that, in the first task, for some reason, instead of the brig "Alcantara", when boarding, I came across a LONGBOAT and game flew with a mistake.
has anyone encountered a similar problem? thank you!

Hi all Friends! Listen! I'm from Russia. And latest Steam version dated at 15.12.2017!
But Opened Scripts for Each his Own in ENG RIGHT HERE AT SITE UPED to 22.06.2018.
Does it may be some TROUBLES with COMPATAB...TY between versions?
The english (ENG) Scripts have a later date because the hero of the nation translation was released later than the Russian version.

Here is a patch fixing rare yet annoying "sail to" bug (though not tested it yet)
Just replace the original file in 'modules' folder

Attachments

• battle_interface.zip
    103.6 KB · Views: 566
OK i unpacked scripts thx to your site but now how to make them to work ? In ship_int.c i changed ships capacity but those changes dont work...

Last edited:
Yes im using it. I just wanted to increase ships capacity but its still default...
If you make changes to file which initializes something, most likely that changes don't take effect due to poor scripting system design.
Then you probably need either to start a new game to make changes appear or to change another parts of code which contains runtime logic, not initialization code
You'd probably better ask someone who practicing scripts coding... I'm mainly working on the engine and don't know much about scripts structure

Hmm. Take a look at scripts/ShipsUtilites.c
This file seems to be responsible for ships' characteristics variation. Try to play with capacity there, it's probably what are you looking for

Back