• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide TEHO modding (tehomod and scripts are here)

Maybe,
I asked Pieter, but got no answer yet
If you can do this, that would be great

Hello, I'm new and I've been trying to download the tehomod_1.0.zip to get the tehomod.ini but for some reason when I download the file that is linked, the zip only contains d3d8.dll.

Can anyone help me out with getting the tehomod installed so I can install other mods? Thanks for any help.

Hello, I'm new and I've been trying to download the tehomod_1.0.zip to get the tehomod.ini but for some reason when I download the file that is linked, the zip only contains d3d8.dll.

Can anyone help me out with getting the tehomod installed so I can install other mods? Thanks for any help.

If you need these files to mod the game, the latest version does not need them as all the files are available.

If you need these files to mod the game, the latest version does not need them as all the files are available.
Just to be sure I understand you correctly, when I'm installing a mod I don't need TEHO mod anymore? All tutorials to installing a mod said I need TEHO mod, so I assumed I needed it.

Just to be sure I understand you correctly, when I'm installing a mod I don't need TEHO mod anymore? All tutorials to installing a mod said I need TEHO mod, so I assumed I needed it.
It would only work for version 1.7.0, if you play with version 1.7.3 you will have to check if those mods are compatible.

It would only work for version 1.7.0, if you play with version 1.7.3 you will have to check if those mods are compatible.
Right, I have 1.7.3, and I downloaded your updated version that's for 1.7.3, so do I still need the TEHOmod? Thanks for your help.

Right, I have 1.7.3, and I downloaded your updated version that's for 1.7.3, so do I still need the TEHOmod? Thanks for your help.
You don't need it, in fact it is possible to crash the game.

Can I still with 1.7.3 version and your mod, enter the console to execute a code and get rid off a bug after FTJR with reputation constant drop?
And how to enter the console?

I am asking because I am still in FTJR, Corrida mission, and my reputatnio is for now ok. But I read this:

"LHookins has a mod, that introduces a console you can use to execute game code during the game is running. I used this to solve the issue with the constantly decreasing reputation after the JR DLC. I just executes the missing code line (mentioned above "DeleteAttribute(pchar, "questTemp.Mtraxx.CharleePrince");") in the english version. I could get ride of the attribute. By watching my reputation or better to say the "nobility" over a month I couldn't see any automatic decrease anymore."

from this:
Loyalty and reputation Drop :: Sea Dogs: To Each His Own General Discussions [ENG]

please help

Can I still with 1.7.3 version and your mod, enter the console to execute a code and get rid off a bug after FTJR with reputation constant drop?
And how to enter the console?

I am asking because I am still in FTJR, Corrida mission, and my reputatnio is for now ok. But I read this:

"LHookins has a mod, that introduces a console you can use to execute game code during the game is running. I used this to solve the issue with the constantly decreasing reputation after the JR DLC. I just executes the missing code line (mentioned above "DeleteAttribute(pchar, "questTemp.Mtraxx.CharleePrince");") in the english version. I could get ride of the attribute. By watching my reputation or better to say the "nobility" over a month I couldn't see any automatic decrease anymore."

from this:
Loyalty and reputation Drop :: Sea Dogs: To Each His Own General Discussions [ENG]

please help
I think the reputation drop after finishing those missions has been fixed since version 1.7.0.

At least in my case I didn't suffer it, what I did was to take the girl to Mona Island

WHOA! You made my day mate! THANKS
but actually I have one more problem with Corrida and for dummies mission part 2, I cannot left Mirabelle on Isla Mona, I bring her to the island, after landing she is running after me but no dialog option, she does not stay in the "town", constantly running. She is no more on my ship, but... i cannot enter the world map, so I am trapped on isla mona. Bug...
I reinstall the game, but that didn't help. I will try previosu saves before starting Corrida missions, maybe this will help...
Any other tips mate?

One more bug - missing warehouses list, after gaining warehouse on Isla Mona - but I can live with that...

WHOA! You made my day mate! THANKS
but actually I have one more problem with Corrida and for dummies mission part 2, I cannot left Mirabelle on Isla Mona, I bring her to the island, after landing she is running after me but no dialog option, she does not stay in the "town", constantly running. She is no more on my ship, but... i cannot enter the world map, so I am trapped on isla mona. Bug...
I reinstall the game, but that didn't help. I will try previosu saves before starting Corrida missions, maybe this will help...
Any other tips mate?

One more bug - missing warehouses list, after gaining warehouse on Isla Mona - but I can live with that...
I can see if I have any save points so you can continue with the game.

O! Thanks! But Save points? I don't understand...
It's my fault, it's just a saved game, I'll leave you the one from the end of Harvest of Blood and the star of Saga.

You have to create a folder in: <Steam\steamamapps\common\Sea Dogs To Each His Own\SAVE> and copy the previously unzipped file in.

Attachments

• Después de Cosecha de Sangre.zip
    908.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Inicio Saga.zip
    944.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Back