• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Target ship missing for ship hunting quest

Jonty

Ϯ ρiгaτϵ ϻaᴤτϵѓміпם Ϯ
Beta 3.1

This is a ship hunting quest for the La Grenade govenor that I took up many months before I attempted it, as I did not do it for whatever reason. Now I'm trying to get it done, but upon going to La Grenade the target ship has disapeared and I can't complete it. Turned on sail-to and the ship isn't anywhere, which is supposed to be a 16 gun pirate ship called Dante I think. Is there anyway I can get this done one way or another? I just want to get this quest completed so I can accept more that I have the intention to actually complete. Thanks.

As a note, I have used direct sail for the majority of the playthrough - using the world map on the rare occassion. Since I could not use direct sail when I tried to sail from La Grenade originally, I changed a setting in the InternalSettings.ini to enable me to use world map, as I was playing on a customised sort of playthrough which was using ironman mode settings except for the restrictions on items and abilities.

I didn't think this should be possible anymore. Probably the best to do is to use PROGRAM\console.c to execute this line of code:
Code:
DeleteAttribute(pchar, "quest.generate_kill_quest");
Add below:
Code:
void ExecuteConsole()
{
   ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
   ref ch;
   int i;
   int limit;
Then press F12. See if you can accept new missions afterwards.

Back