• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Something About Privateer And Pirate's Quests

Han

Landlubber
Hello guys !

Just found this forum and really enjoyed.

I have something to discuss with you. Now I have Privateer License ( English Patent ) ben when I go to Port Royal, Governor tells me something like " You have ties with Brotherhood of the Coast ". What to do now ?

I also just killed Edward Low, but after Morgan and Jackman don't give me any quest. From where can obtain new Pirate Quest's ?

Thanks for all.

Bug.

Edward Low hmmm let me think...Sea Wolf quest is it?
Once you have finished one or two more quest for Morgan you'll be given the option to do national quest before joining him once more. :onya
I think your next task will be Job as a bounty hunter which will be given by a pirate once you leave Morgan's house. Try to fast travel and that'll trigger the event. :doff

The nations dont do business with you as soon as you do anything for Morgan :no

Peh !

So, I should do with Morgan.. But can't take any more quests ?!

If it was after you captured Sea Wolf then it is not Morgan which gives you the next pirate quest. It is an NPC which is near the Morgan residence wich says he is a Moragn trustee and you must kill guy who intereferes in the Morgan deals.

i got the english patent and i do some work with Morgan while i was waiting for a new task from the english governor and still take orders from the English governor

Once you have finished one or two more quest for Morgan you'll be given the option to do national quest before joining him once more.

Can someone confirm or deny this??? I'd say I haven't started down the Morgan questline as the only thing I did was transport that matey to him which got me put in jail. Bearing in mind he's a governor and it's Morgan that releases me I'd say that I have no ties with the brotherhood...

Yet the game disagrees and since then I've hoisted the Jolly roger on many occasions including some spanish military squadrons and a few english coastguards after some sneaky shopping at bat beach :p

Question being I haven't done anything for morgan yet but already can't do the quests. So is there a point in the morgan questline that I can do national quests again? If not can I mod it so I can? Used the debug cheats for a few things now (finding items, bluebird traders etc.)

Also ;
Can I restart Austins quest somehow after I didn't kill one of the 6 dungeon people?
Why is the musket man not in his house?
What is the 'Sharp Spy Search' quest in the pearl divers village?
And why won't Isabella open the door to me anymore? (Not like I married her then sailed off to the CoAS for a year without paying her a dime oops!)

I don't know about your other questions but for Morgan you did do something for him, you took him that guy John Button or something like that. Once you deliver him that starts the pirate questline i believe, so you would not be able to do any questlines for anyone till you have completed the brotherhood of the coast questline.

so you would not be able to do any questlines for anyone till you have completed the brotherhood of the coast questline.

So you think once the morgan storyline is done I'd be free to do national quests? Don't Morgan's quests culminate in taking ports from various nations?

Anyone? Think I'm going to keep my current save and start working through these missions. Will check with the governors every so often to see if it's possible to work for them at some point.

Is there already a walkthrough for Morgan's quests or is it worth writing one as I go? The stuff that's up here already has helped me loads but would be great to see the big game guide get finished off!

Back