• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release [REL] Modern Knight's music mod

fishfood

Landlubber
Banned
He gave me this link for his music mod here. http://www.gamefront.com/files/20999604/MK%27s+Turbulent+Times+Music+Mod.rar

Thanks a lot, mate!

I'm sorry to hear Modern Knight is not well; please pass him my best regards and wish him the best of luck from me. :doff

Oh man... best get well soon whishes from me to Modern Knight. And thanks for the link much appreciated.

Greetings
Joe

Welcome aboard fishfood, and thanks for the update, it is much appreciated! :dance

MK's knowledge, wisdom and insight over the past couple of years have added much to both these forums, and to our mods. And to me personally, he has become a good friend. I have followed his music mod quite closely and have very much enjoyed the videos he has posted so far. I am really looking forward to hearing the complete symphony!

Fair winds and Godspeed in your recovery mate, and try to enjoy some much deserved downtime!

Get well soon MK and should you ever need to talk we are all here for you bud, :cheers i'm not going to post anything like he's a good friend or anything because i expect him to return soon enough after all this site is like his second home a home inside of a home, then again maybe COAS is his second home and this sites his third home. Whatever it is this is his 2nd or 3rd home, what i will say though is you will be missed by many :yes so get well soon and get your butt back on here. :razz

Thank you fishfood for updating us with MK's condition and passing his latest work onto us. We will be sure to go over it and get it all sorted for him in the next patch. :onya

It's nothing against MKs work or classical music. The CoAS forums has a high turn over rate of members who come and go. "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers."

It's only been up a few days, give it some time, some of our members only show up once or twice a week and some even less often.

As one of the people who is on and off the forum i say give it time.

Also hope he gets well soon.

Downloading now. Just installed the game and the mod, but still need the music. I have my music mod, but I wanted to go ahead and try out MK's.

Back