• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

reinit button

Beneke

Landlubber
okay, so i was modding the game blade files to make them look different, but i have to start a new game to see the changers :(
i read about the reinit button(is that what its called) and ot supposed to be in the options menu, but i didnt find it, could someone tel me where its located please?

Do you have the combined mod 3.1.5 installed?

If you do go to options and at the botton right you will see 3 buttons the last one is the reinit button, i say last one because if you have a earlier version of combined mod installed then the button will be blank. If you have 3.1.5 installed then the button will say reinit, hit the button and continue playing game.

If you do not have combined mod installed then i can't help you because i don't think the reinit button was released for vanilla or any other mods.

thanks, yes i have 3 buttons at the bottom, its blank though ill need to check what version i have so i can download to the latest one
althogh, when i clicked it it didnt work :(
oh well i think ill wait untill i finish the teno quest before i check.

You can check in _mod_on_off and right at the very top you'll see which version you have.

Code:
#define VERSION_NUMBER1       "Combined Mod"
#define VERSION_NUMBER2       " Ver.X.X.X"

If you have version 3 then your not up to date as 3.1.5 is out although you can download that as either a patch or a full install which has 3.0 included. And the next patch should be ready soon (no release date yet) but maybe in a week or two (just a guess) you could be seeing CMV3.2 so if your not having any problems with the current version (if its not 3.1.5) then it might be best to wait till the next patch is out so you don't have to start over.

well, in the main menu, in the bottom righ corner, it says combined mod 3.1.5 and also in the ingame menu
But no worries, like you said, 3.1.2 is coming out soon anyway ;)

Weird how the reinit button doesn't have any text since it was fixed for 3.1.5. :shrug

We'll have to make sure that its fully fixed for 3.2.

Back