• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Random Talk

That's why it's out of control and about to ram into the unaware and unfortunate grinning pilots.

Sea beer: Sunk Punk

This is Sunk Punk, a 7.1% IPA that has been fermented at the bottom of the North Sea in order to break an age-old curse on the Scottish shoreline. The idiosyncratic India Pale Ale is the first beer to be brewed underwater and contains some hardcore maritime-themed ingredients such as buckweed, distilled sea-salt, rum and mermaids.

Sunk Punk is an example of how beer can save the world. Not only does it provide an alternative to the fizzy, pathetic mainstream lagers peddled by giant monolithic breweries, it will be solely responsible for halting any superstition-related storms on our coastline. Britain, you’re welcome.

Scottish folklore states that to calm a storm, you should throw a bottle of beer into the ocean. According to legend, a fisherman with a witch for wife would go fishing every day and catch nothing. The witch would go to the shore and cast spells of luck to turn her husband’s fortunes. She then discovered that this was because he was actually drinking ale rather than fishing, so she decided to put a curse on the coastline that meant if he ever tried to come to shore, a storm would start and the boat would sink. Brewing a beer under the waves is intended to halt the storms and reverse the curse and teach the witch bitch a lesson.

sunk_artwork_540.jpg

Various companies advertise that nothing is better than their product. Nothing sticks to teflon. Apparently there are a lot of uses for nothing and it may very well be worth the price. :D

I must quit harassing people during TF2 matches - they get rather mad sometimes. Thus, I will be making my (possibly unwanted by some) return to zees forum! :woot

Back