• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Random Talk

I don't know if he will every be allowed back. Think I remember seeing one of the mod's telling someone here that. Don't really remember though.

I don't know if he will every be allowed back. Think I remember seeing one of the mod's telling someone here that. Don't really remember though.

hey guys, i just get left 4 dead a week ago, been injoying the solo play and played a few times online. its really funny to just start running and shoot anything that moves.
what i wanted to ask: do any you guys have the game/play it? would like to play online with you guys sometime.

Skyliner should be able to come back whenever now (it was only a temp ban for him) :shrug

Its Deep One who isnt allowed back

We would all welcome him back, the only reason why Deep One isnt allowed back is the stuff he did afterwards and the fact we were telling him every since he came back you are on your last lifeline

funny-pictures-man-has-lion.jpg

Back