• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Question about Flying Dutchman quest ship in CMv3.1.5

Because you never saw any guns on the stern, you only ever saw the broadsieds and the guns on the bow never any from the stern but then i would expect they would be there just no one chases the Flying Dutchman in the movies. :rolleyes:

You can give the Flying Dutchman its guns back, go into ship.init and copy and past this over the cannon info for the Flying Dutchman.

Code:
refShip.CannonsQuantity						= 60;
refShip.rcannon 							= 24;
refShip.lcannon 							= 24;
refShip.fcannon 							= 4;
refShip.bcannon 							= 8;

Save and exit, use the reinit button to activate the changes (will not make any difference if you own the ship yourself or a companion is using it).

Sorry but one more question!
Do i need to change the gunner crew to 60 and cannoner crew to 120? Because in all ships gunner crew is equal to cannons,cannoner crew double to cannons!

Flying Dutchman

The vessel weighed 420 tons[2] and was 170 feet long,[1] stern to bow. It was armed with forty-six cannons, not including two triple-barreled chase guns.

That means 23 guns port side and starboard and six guns on the bow which if you count individually (per barrel), you get 52.

Sorry but one more question!
Do i need to change the gunner crew to 60 and cannoner crew to 120? Because in all ships gunner crew is equal to cannons,cannoner crew double to cannons!

You don't have to but i would recomened it.

Back