• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Post your Fleet.

SessionExpired

Sailor Apprentice
Hello,

I'm just wondering what people's fleets look like.
Maybe post a screenshot, or just type what your fleet consists of.
And what you use it for, Military? Looting? Capturing towns?

Maybe we can share views on what we think would be a good fleet, and give others tips to improve.

Here's my Fleet.

My Ship: Man-of-War ~ Name: Wolf of War
Second: Man-of-War ~ Name: Bear of War
Third: Man-of-War ~ Name: Lion of War
Fourth: Man-of-War ~ Name: Shark of War

Yes, yes, The names are the similare, But i like it, Seems to look "Intimidating".

My ship consists of 4K+ Ammunition (Cannonballs, bombs, etc) 2K Food, 2K Medicine, 2K Weapons, 10K Powder.

Now, My other 3 ships are different to mine Cargo wise.

The last 3 have 2K of everything apart from Powder, which is 6K.
And in total, Roughly it leaves me 20K Cargo space for my loot all together.
And i'm happy with that.

- Also, All my ships have upgraded: Speed, Hull, Maneuerability, Cargohold.

I diddnt upgrade crew on any. (All this cost me a few mil)
Im quite proud of my fleet so far.
I was going to use my Dog of War for my main ship but it was so much faster than th eman of wars that i'd leave them behind, so i switched to the same vessel.

Attachments

• MyFleet.jpg
    MyFleet.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 137
arabella - Arabella

suprise - Renown

colonial schooner -Dumb Luck (my ship)

i like having my 2 frigates shoot grape at MOWs and then board them with my 164 crew schooner. They just surrender.

All these ships do at least 20kts upgraded. I cant use larger/slower ships since i play tactical battles not dynamic.

My fleet is:
-a Xebec(not the mod one, the quest one) that I use (its nothing insanely powerful but it's my favorite ship that i've used so far) which kept the name "Bluebird" because it suits the ship
-My Battleship, the "Warpig II"
-My Frigate, the "Unforgiven"
-My Ship of the Line, "Ol' Painless"

I've only got around to upgrading my Xebec, which has upgraded speed, cargospace, cannon caliber, and crew space.

And for food on all of my ships, i usually stock enough for 50-100 days, and refill whenever i get to a town that actually has more than 200 food for sale.
Around 500 medicine, so my crews dont drop like flies from disease(which i learned the hard way)
600-1k of each ammo, and 1k-2k gunpowder.

Edit:Updated

I know that this is the CoAS thread but I want to post my PotC fleet xD:
- Black Pearl (Black Pearl)
- Cursed Flying Dutchman (Flying Dutchman)
- Crimson Blood (Crimson Blood [unique ship originally captained by Morgan Terror])
- Not Used (for cargo and companions)

My character is Jack Sparrow (as it is in the Jack Sparrow storyline) and I got all the ships ligit (not cheating to get them). Mr. Gibbs is captain of the Dutchman and the Maltese Knight is the captain of the Blood with me as captain of the Pearl (being Captain Jack Sparrow would you think anyone else would be the captain xD:)

EDIT: I did edit one line of code though to make the Dutchman BOARDABLE

my fleet consists of:

A. Damaged black Pearl- Captain is- Jack Sparrow.
. first mate if you will is- Barbossa.

B. Flying Dutchman- Captain is- Will turner.
. first mate lols is the old guy i renamed bill turner.

thats my fleet of the best ships i have ever played with, each with it's seadog crews.

Back