• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Pirates Odyssey: To Each His Own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Pirates of the Caribbean tried to provide with its clunky mechanics and bugs.... Even with the new Horizons mod, it is simply impossible to play at all...
Let us know any specific criticism you have with it and hopefully we can do something to address it. :doff

The problem is that I cannot seem to save the game at all... It says that the save is a "bad save", no matter where I save the game. I've tried to reinstall, in the C:/Potc, not in the program files.
I've searched around regarding the issue and haven't found anything that could help me.

Otherwise, the graphics and textures from the mod are ...marveillous...!!!!! I see the effort in the quests and storylines and the bug fixing!

I cannot enjoy that if I can't save my game though :/

Ah, that doesn't help no. Can you try to reinstall the unmodified game without mods and see if you can save with that? That'd be interesting to know at the very least.
I'd hope we can figure out a way to get it working. That is a stupid reason for not being able to enjoy the game. :facepalm

Same time zone as me then. Bedtime indeed!
piratelantern.jpg

Don't you think it's strange that BlackMark Studio is Russian company and their website has ".bz" domain and not ".ru"?

Belize, eh? Is that the same Blackmark Studios? Or are there two groups by the same name?
They are most assuredly Russian.

They are representatives of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and even Lithuania, but all are from one russianspeaking crew named BlackMark Studio.

Belize has a reputation for being rather Laissez Faire about certain practices shall we say.

Belize has a reputation for being rather Laissez Faire about certain practices shall we say.
Except when they have to conduct Port State Control Inspections on cruiseships that visit there. Then they're very thorough. :rofl

I've been away for some time and I'm surprised not to see any new posts in this thread. Any news about the English release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back