• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Period Weapons

Those monks are creepy! What's the point about them anyway?
Their "plus" side is not that great, so it's not the worth the down side, which you can't save the game.

i never use them either, but i've heard of people who do. there's no reason to remove them. if anything, they at least contribute as NPC's you can talk to.

really now? well, no more reason to be terrified of those suckers anymore then. they always creep me out when i see them ever since i tried to kill one.

i dunno, but that was the biggest opening for one of those jokes i've seen in a very long time. xD:

Alright, two new files released :

The Update 29th June 2011 is the standard storyline adapted to the Golden age of Piracy weapons mod. It can be included in Beta 2.

The Golden Age of Piracy version 2 is the second version of the initItems.c for this period. Indeed, in the first version there were two mistakes. So, from now on, use this new version for the test.

To Hylie Pistoff :

Install these files, now the Standard storyline should work.

Thanks Bartolomeu, but where does the initItems.c file goes to? I put it in the main game folder but it didn't replace anything so I don't know where to put it.

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1309361184' post='396997']
Thanks Bartolomeu, but where does the initItems.c file goes to? I put it in the main game folder but it didn't replace anything so I don't know where to put it.
[/quote]
Don't forget to install the new weapons included in the Post #176 (http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/12575-period-weapons/page__view__findpost__p__394327).

And the most obvious : save the original files in your game folder before overwriting them.

Thanks, downloaded everything. By the way, the storylines are amazing, both of them and it shows you put alot of effort into it!

Guys I have a problem, I can't save! It crashes all the time when I save!
It began after I put your files Bartolomeu. It started right after I put initItems.c and the 8th June 2011.Zip
I forgot to copy the original files, can anyone please give me the original files?

Bartolomeu O Portugues: I must admit that I just got around to installing your 8th June 2011 update and.................you have not installed patch 6 yet. This is causing incompatibilities with those who have. My install is messed up now too. Your other files caused no problems tho.

Back